Sunday, November 15, 2020

Day 5: Sell or be SOULd

 


Have you ever been SOULd?

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that I thought that selling is bad and horrible and how I don’t want to hustle other people into thinking that they might be getting something that isn’t worthy from me. And how I don’t think think that I can’t sell just because someone else told me so and how I was watching some movie with some animals or characters escaping away from the salesman who was and had a cigar trying to escape from being killed and then sold for money at a discount or retail from someone who didn’t have it’s own best interest at all whatsoever. And how I have and had such a bad connotation towards sales and selling and how I was never always wanting to go out and talk to people because of this particular cartoon and how it made me feel in such a way that sales is not worth it, and how it isn’t best for me and/or for anyone at all whatsoever. When in reality, other people are good at selling and how I feel as if i am not either, and when in reality everyone else is selling and I am not feeling so capable of doing so just because I have this lie that selling and sales is bad and it has a bad connotation to it. Although it is so neutral and suppressed me from me and by my unconsciously, and subconsciously and to the conscious act. And how when i try to sell someone or they react back to me in a negative way or something that makes me react in a negative way and it just goes downhill. And sooner or later in quantum time at late valuable breath the reaction wasn’t preventable when it was just already done and could never have been reserved, when it was expressed in quantum time to make me lose my chance at each and every sale and everyday of my own opportunity to be wasted to go out and persuade and be able to persuade someone and sell them on my idea and how it can help them and/or have them be influenced and be persuaded by me to help them get what they want and are lacking at this very moment into buying what I have. So what I have can benefit them in one and equal service and being, when in reality, i have yet to do so, to serve one another as I would like to serve myself, and how constantly everyday, I am serving myself in delusion and laziness as if life isn’t here, and my mind to what is operating within me as a lie that I shouldn’t go out and talk with people and expand my business for the better as if nothing is here. And how my opportunity is limited and burning at the stake, before I could save it, therefore it was gone, and was already gone from the starting point, in its predictable pattern before it even happened at all whatsoever.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as a Disney character of evil trying to sell someone and beef them away and scare them away from people who are trying to buy from me, and even dogs that I scared away and how I was in a suit that is pin striped. And smoking a cigar and wasn’t even able to realise that what I am doing is deceiving others in a made up way from my creators and how I am nothing but a facade fad, and image to deceive the public and even much off everyone that has yet to question why sales is bad and selling is bad, when in reality everyone is selling. No matter good, nor bad, nor neutral, nor positive or negative, and how i was just chasing these people away and trying to scam them and soon to put them in body bags and never let anyone escape from me thinking that sales and selling is really bad, when in reality, my creators made me this way, just so the story of my timeline and others who are and will be exposed to me and my ways and the story timeline of what is going on and how it is not helping anyone and other in the time being and that moment very many many years ago. To express and show what selling and sales really is, and how I am perceived as the evil educator to deceive the public and try to scare everyone off and how no one will ever get what they want and how it will only get what I want due to my own self deception and self interest as others and myself will perceive me as a evil doer and bad like person qualities of what even a person in a suit looks exactly like. And how most ad majority of the children and adults will be clueless to even know what the fuck I am doing, when in reality, I am being controlled and made up to the point where life will never be one and equal, when in reality everyone will be poor and have jobs, working 40-60-70 years at job, not knowing when they’ll get fired, when i am out being perceived as evil and educating to scam others and to scam myself as i would do unto another as I would do to myself as i am performing the contaminated slate of information that I was programmed to see and feel and witness to the very children that will be exposed to me. And how I will be the one not helping anyone, and how within that, other adults and children are and to be exposed to me will never learn how to swell and avoid selling, and when they do get into selling, it will be ever at most so hard and difficult beyond belief for them. And how their unconscious thoughts and subconscious ways and to the conscious will evidently be for the worst, no matter how hard they try, because of their old outdated hard-drives as human beings will be able to sell effectively and properly and even communicate effectively and properly for the better. Just because I am the one who is unconsciously deceived and being pulled on strings, when in fact, the individual is pulling themselves on strings because of my image and likeness of just a movie to be one and equal to them. When in reality it is just one and UNequal as undefined in the context of loserville and how no one whoever starts a business will ever be able to do what I can do to deceive one another. No matter how hard they try, and when they do get very successful, they will end up deceiving the public large, within the media of CNN, Fox news, disney, nickelodeon and much more to deceive the public of these sharp flashing images and how bright they are. And how dark and evil I was, and fat and how I was also propped up and gandavised to see that I am the grand prop of propaganda to the life of the public and its children that are now adults and who are now slaves because of me and my creators. And how that is not what’s best for all, in my image and how my creators have made me and have seemed and deemed to make me for the worse. To have control and spitefulness to whomever try and dare to fucking challenge me in my image and likeness of a fantasy. And how I am the one who is suppressed within the minds of the adults to this very day, no matter who it may be, to be reading this, forgive and let go, I am nothing but a fantasy and not real, I am just here for control and I am not me, therefore i think I am, I am not, therefore i don’t think, i am not. As it is ego, if I do think what I am and this is who I will become. When in reality, that is the biggest lie for me to think that i can become and do more, when in fact my unconscious and subconscious and to the conscious act will misconstrue me in the wrong direction because of my likeness and image, that the adults were too dumb to even realise and have any sort of common sense within the upkeep of their vocabulary and how they only left eh children behind. To watch me and leave them to be brainwashed by my evilness perception to finesse the public at large and how no one will ever dare to question why such a cartoon as me as the main derivative character will be seemed and redeemed again in reassurance in later in life, that sales and selling is not for me. And when in reality when they say that, I am the one who is the image and likeness of evil and indebted to the failure of not even being questioned to why they don’t like and don’t want to be in sales and selling because of this unquestioned event and time of exposure of what happened many many many years ago for the worst of all. And how no one will ever be able to sell and will always propagate and propa-grandize to my image and likeness very much a long time ago, to the detrimental opportunity that they have passed up and never even bothered to question and even the parents will never have dared to even question me. Because they were too stupid to even realise what selling and sales really is at all whatsoever. As the prop-a-grand of exposure to life and all life will never be one and equality, it will be a shrewd disaster for all, no matter how hard they try, no matter how much they improve, at some point, it will explode in their faces to lose all they have. And to go back into a job and start again at the slave measure point, from where they first have started, no matter how big their corporation is and or sales organization, it will be compromised by all and the leader at some varying point and time in degree.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as a person, friend, teacher, authority figure and a so called authority figure in my own eyes and mind, news, media, cartoons, Disney, nickelodeon and much more. Random people, so called friends, friends, tv shows, movies, tv shows as advertisements, tv shows as movies, advertisements and much more to tell the public and the person that i am speaking with and to and directly at, to sell them on what isn’t true. Ad deceive and much oppress the truth and tell more of the lie that people will perceive as true when in reality, it is just a fake, and just news, I am the one who is perceiving and letting the public and the person I am speaking with and and a group of people to see me as a fool who knows no better at all whatsoever to be deceiving myself just so i can be the profiteer to hurt others. And be an actual deceiving detriment to all and how no one will ever be in their best makeover, when in reality, at any moment, they will never be able to do anything for their lives and including for my friend, the public at large, a group of people and even more to tell them that they aren’t capable of anything and how they will never sell or be i sales. And if they do, they will be a failure at it and influence them that it is a hard gig and it won’t be sustainable and when in reality, sales is supposed to be on skills, not just pure luck and on a wing not knowing when we will fail at some point. When saying something stupid and/or either that will cost us and myself an opportunity to realise that we ad myself are the ones who will never make it by saying defamatory and derogatory things and detrimental things that won’t be able to help anyone just so I can get eh head advantage and no one will ever make it out alive. And for that, I will be making it alive out, just so I can deceive the public and no one will ever get the benefit, and that they will always benefit from the doubt and put more and more lies as liars on a choice of putting more value on a lie that isn’t even true. And how a lie will be perceived as truth, and truth as lies, and how it never be as lie for lie or truth for truth, because there was no integrity and self honesty in the first place to begin with from the very starting point of time and wasted breath to drive to deceive one another for the worst of all and how no one will get anything. And how I will be the one who will deceive and be dishonest disguised as honesty, and honesty disguised as dishonesty. And if I am much more dishonest to many others as I would do to myself, and do a completely different thing and call one another a psychopath and/or a sociopath, I am one as well, and I am the one who is the major deceiver of all. I am not what’s best for all, I am nothing but a made up character receiver of deceiver to all and receiving the benefits to not do what is best for all. Just so I can do all that I can get and no one gets a share, and truly that no one of humanity and human beings does not deserve what is best from me, nor for them at all whatsoever as a human being as individual as they are at all whatsoever. And how selling is bad, when it is in fact the biggest lie on earth and to mankind, as man was never kind to live to be life, and how they were taught and lacked anything for control, so they wanted to be evil and how i came out to be the same way, not thinking that I will be at some point and time for that situation and inclination to happen and conjure to putting more fuel to the fire of horrific results that will destroy all humanity as a race for the worst and never for the better at all whatsoever.
 

When and as I see myself having resistance to selling and sales itself as if it is bad, and how in reality it is a lie, therefore, I stop and breathe and redirect into awareness and redirect the situation at hand. I realise that perceiving sales and selling is bad, when in reality, it was a fed lie to me, from people who never was in relaisation to what was even on the tv and what was being presented and portrayed to me and other kids and the people that were around that very night or morning or whenever it was. And how people perceive sales as bad, when in reality, everyone is selling and some people are selling themselves short, and continuously selling themselves that they can’t do it, nor is it for themselves at all whatsoever. And go on about being a deceiver and tell others that sales and selling is not for them, and they desire to be more of a slave to the system and their system as a personality construct that is a total lie, and nothing of their own creation as life of one and equal individual human being at all whatsoever. They will try to thwart it and resist it, no matter their starting point was, it was always fucked in the first place, no matter how hard they try and no matter how possibly or not possibly anyone explains what sales is to them, if they just try to resist no matter the information itself from the person or depending on who is conveying the information to begin with at all. And they will be so quick to deny the fact and challenge, before it is brought up and therefore, they have lost their opportunity and will be gone for the worst and failure of their own lack of and realisation to begin with at all whatsoever.

When and as I see myself thinking and believing that sales is bad, and how i am not good at it, it is, because of my vocabulary and skillset right now not sufficient and efficient, therefore I stop and breathe and redirect to envelope and develop myself into a better communicator and improve my vocabulary for the better in order to sell and be expressive and persuasive within support and feedback as well. I realise that people who have told me lies about selling is that they couldn’t sell themselves and whomever try to say that sales and selling is not for me, is because they are the ones who cannot sell and are telling themselves a fairytale and tattletale lie to themselves as if it were to be true, when in fact it is not. And how it is only from a cartoon and movie and from other people and how people have never questioned why that was, because people are so ever so set in their ways. Unfortunately, if they never question and realise now, as I never did, and now come to realise this as i am in sales as well, not realising that it will never seem to work out if it is never questioned and improved to get out of my own way and limitation in order to truly become better for the better. And how hustling is just another form of not knowing how to sell and thinking that way, is just a false notion and commodity to be fed as poison to derail one another as I was derailed from that as well for the worst of my benefit and doubt as well.

When and as I see myself being this evil character of sales and how selling is bad and how I will be perceived as a robber baron as I get much successful, I stop and breathe. I realise that people will be perceive things differently to what sales and selling is, and if they say selling isn’t me, because they were programmed just like me to perceive sales and selling is a fad and false notions, when in reality everyone is selling and everything and every object of anything is sales, and how it even got here. The building, the toy, the furniture, the car, the clothes, the life we have now, the things we have, the people we have, are and all were sold to many and varying degrees of good and/or bad of betrayal to how the ego was always there from the starting point. And how now this is being realised for what it is, sales and selling is actually good, it is just plainly education and helping others to see what and how what we have can help the purchaser or seller to buy what we have in reason diffuse their objections and realise what they can do to get what we have that’s better for them in the best ways possible. Through adequate knowledge and display and not just the other way around to try to deceive. That sales is a good way of anything and everything and how everyone got what they’ve got and how to help a person sell and help them get out of a situation and become into a better situation of benefit and to be truly free at some point in their life for the better.

When and as I see myself perceiving and deceiving myself and others that sales and selling is bad, when in fact it is good, I stop and breathe and redirect into reality and focus as here that sales is good and selling is good for the better. I realise that people will never tell the truth, because they were always taught to tell the lie in order to get what they want and deceive and be a liar to another when in fact, that is not a good thing to be doing at all for anyone. And how I have found myself to be doing the same thing at various times when it was desperate to do so, and how nothing was going my way, because I wasn't stable at the time to realise what i was putting myself into and how nothing ever came to be of fruition to realise to even bother achieve the fruits of my labor when the starting point was in the mud. And was all just a memory construct as well.

When and as i see myself not going out and reaching out to others and help them and sell them to have something better in their lives of anything that I have or don’t have quite yet, I stop and breathe and redirect that I am going to do it and go out build meaningful relationships and not just be here in my mind alone. I realise that not wanting to go out and build relationships is just another excuse to see others as superior and how I am inferior and/or I am superior and they are inferior and how I won’t be able to sell them with common sense, fearing they might not be able to understand me, when it is just an excuse and inefficiency in vocabulary and not wanting a better life for myself and for them to whom I am selling to at all whatsoever. And I realise that if I fear it, I must do it.

I commit myself to understand and know that sales and selling is good and that we are and I myself are educators to help one another to help them realise what life can and could be really like having this particular item, product, service or anything that is good for them. Because I have tested it myself and for what I have and how I made it myself for whatever it may be for the better, and become to be able to persuade and be more influential in the way i communicate and express myself to help others see what a better life of being educated of anything that I have to help one another as one and equals to benefit as the product/service that I have that will be ultimately for the better of mankind and humankind and soon to bring it up to the system and bigger corporations and realise that what we have can help others for the better and the economy and the individual themselves. For as I see myself as life and life resonance awareness to improve and adapt for the better.

I commit myself to become better and better at selling and persuading others and how I can help others do the same for the better, and how we can sell and persuade others as a team, to do what's best for all and how others' lives can be for the better. And to live the living change as life and life awareness resonance with the product/service that I have within my hands and creation of me and within me, for as I see myself as life and life resonance to improve and adapt for the better!

I commit myself to use the Tools of TechnoTutor, Desteni I Process and self forgiveness to realise that within the support, that I can truly become my best self each and everyday, becoming better and better and actually having true living change for the better. And to write self forgiveness to forgive myself of what is not best within me and realise that through self realisation statements and breathing statements. And within that, I commit myself to write self commitment statements to re-correct myself into what is best for me and how I conduct myself and interact with others for the better. And to live the living change, for as I see myself as life and life awareness resonance to improve and adapt to the better of my super super super success!

I commit myself to help my children and my wife to learn and be able to sell and persuade and also my people and to help them perceive that persuasion as we are actually just educators to help another person realise what we are selling as a product/service to whomever of he/she and/or an organization, principal, of buyer and/or seller of anyone. And how we can truly become much more effective within the tools that we have with proper care and affection and support for one another for training and preparation for life for the better and proper care as well. For as I see myself as life and life resonance to improve and adapt the better!

I commit myself to challenge those who try to say that sales is not me for themselves and how they are just lying to themselves and how, in reality, I will help them with respect and dignity, that everyone is essentially selling for anything of a product and/or service of any kind and whatever it is, and how people are just trying to sell themselves short, and I will help them to sell themselves for the better and more improvement as I am selling myself to overreach and improve each and everyday within myself and my people. My senior directors, employees, salespersons, sales people, family, friends, colleagues, customers, clients, buyers, sellers, so we can all truly become better people in our effectiveness as one and equal individuals and as a team for the better. For as I see myself as life and life resonance to improve and adapt for the better for my and our super super super super success!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment