Sunday, November 15, 2020

Day 48: I wanna sleep you man, by showing my hand to you!

 I wanna sleep you with showing you my hand

(Read Aloud and Breathe)

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that when I am experience with someone showing me their hand how I fear that if I persist and want to get my message out, I feel that this person is trying to stop me in some type of way, and how I will regard to their gesture and stop what I’m doing and saying, when in fact and reality, it is only the person who doesn’t care. And how I am complying tot their denial of what real reality is and how things could be better for them and how I never realised that when people showed me the hand to stop me from talking, they are only protecting their own self interest, and how I found myself doing this and disrespect others and shooing others away and how I got the short end of the stick with some fool trying to yell at me, not knowing ever why I was being denied so quickly as if i was about to get some type of ulterior offensive punishment from someone who doesn’t even know what’s best. And how I found myself complying automatically to someone’s objections and how I found myself being this way just because I felt like I couldn’t even express myself, for the better, as if someone was trying to make an excuse to me and for me, as if I needed to comply to someone and react negatively as if I don’t even need to be there, and how this other person feels as if they should make me somehow, comply as if they don’t own what they don’t own, when they don’t own their own life, they are a slave to themselves, and to others and a slave to what they own and don’t own, whether they know it or not.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to sleep another person by wanting to react so negatively even if some of my colleagues have been bullied, when they were not bullied, they were only trying to bully this person and they ended up getting beat up. When in fact and reality, this is only an assumptive dream, and how we tried to dismantle his car and push it into the mud and how he beat up most of my brothers and colleagues, and how i was across the street practicing my shadow boxing and punches and how I wanted to come over and ask him if he knew James Parker or some shit, and how I wanted to push him and say to him, I wanna sleep you man, and how I started coming after this guy who was punching after me, and how I kept missing for some reason. Feeling ever so more angry, letting the energy go and rush through within me, and then for one moment as I got blind sided by a kick or a punch and how this other man, pulled out a gun, and shot me in the head, and he went off in defense, in this pretentious fake like subconscious dream to fuck with anyone and everyone, and how I was there and I saw my body, outside of myself not knowing what to do as i was there with a bullet in my head and so much blood rolling out into the grass as I was int he grass, because my ass is grass, for the worst.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise as I was walking across the street to door-knock at other neighbors houses, in real life, and how i was exposing myself and how I thought others were laughing at me. When they were not, I felt like I needed to show my toughness and have to show why and how I am better than another, when in fact, it is only me showing who the better breed is, due to the comparison of mediocrity and who is good or not, and how I was immediately judging another with how i was walking and expressing myself with liveliness and power. And how i was not being comfortable by myself walking by myself as if I needed to show myself off, and to be with others and have to show that I am better than another, when in fact, I am just one and equal just like them. But in my expression, it was not, i felt like i needed to be some superior person as if I was better than another, which I was, but I showing it a social shaming type of way to express and attract danger, but in reality the others didn’t really care, nor did  I. and how I never realised that how I have to show myself in this expression to feel cool in how I walk and not walking and expressing myself in confidence and how I walk and look, when in fact, I was only ever feeling and walking insecurity. Not walking in liveliness and confidence. I was only ever walking by myself in insecurity, disguised as confidence, as if I even knew how to walk at all whatsoever and expressing myself in this ulterior social shame in contradiction as if I need to be showing it, when in reality, I was only also exposing myself in insecurity to try to be cool in front of others, who were also losers playing loud rap music, of people who have bad relationships with themselves and what they do on a daily basis that’s mediocre and inferior and not doing what’s best. But only in their terms, they make an excuse of, “If this is what I gotta, I gotta do it man”, like I mean, some uncommon sense excuse that I have ever heard someone say, because of survival, and how i totally understand the mediocrity that goes on. When people do try to act tough, but in fact they are not feeling confident and tough inside, they are actually showing social shaming to themselves with energy and substance as the body and reality and energy as physical as itself as the physical mind and body. And how there are many rifts and energy currents going on within the person and how they want to feel tough and confident and showing that they want trouble, but they want to stand up and say something as if they needed to, to show their insecurities and judgements for another. And how I found myself doing the same thing in the very past, and how it’s rare for me at time to do such a thing in insecurity like that, but it just so happen to come up, because of others who were playing rap music across the street and just visiting a friend and wanted to stop by. And how I never knew, that I was also showing the social shame as well, within me as the energy currents and rifts that were going on within me, and then sooner or later, the energy dissipated as the gentlemen left in their loud music of mediocrity, and inferiority that never made sense at all whatsoever.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as a neighbor as this person was walking by at night or either during the day, and how i have to show my insecure confidence and have to show it as if I needed to protect myself and how I was only assuming this person wanted to fight me, and/or if I wanted to fight this person as if I needed to prove something to myself and to this person that I am tougher. When in fact and reality and actuality, I am actually weak in confidence and not actually in fortitude of my ways, I am only show my fortitude in weakness as my expression as the inside of me instead of the outside being so pretentious as if i needed to prove something to myself, while I did have my drink in my hand and was with others, even my wife or sister whomever it was that was with me. And how I never realised that I was showing my confidence in contradiction and contrary to belief, that i need to look cool, and if I don’t look cool, I’ll look like any other guy and a loser like all the people that i ever know ever in my life. How tragically inferior that is.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have to show the hand in fact to say that i am only walking my insecurity to want to sleep another person by knocking them out, if and when this person would ever want to show some type of danger to me, when in fact and reality, i am showing my complacency and latency and insecurities as if I can’t take the expression of what this other person is looking to express to me in help and offering. When in fact and reality, this person was looking to learn from me or do whatever it is to be with me and do something cool, when in fact, I was only abdicating my responsibility and excuses to say that I am tired, when in fact I am not, I am only making an excuse to show someone the words of my hands to say to go away, when in fact and reality, I am only showing my ways that I don’t really care about myself, nor reality, nor anything, and most importantly, not even my education, my health, my home, anything at all. I am nothing but a loser, who knows nothing and has to do all things in some type of odd insecurity, as if it were to be deemed as real, when I am only living these insecurities as real as the flesh as substance as the physical body and mind. And how I am only deluding myself in illusion for some excuse to make another person back off, just because I am not willing to listen, because I never listen to myself, therefore, I never listened to my parents, nor my teachers, nor any authorities, and how i neve listen to what was going to be best for me. And how I always have disregarded everything in pure complacency and latency, as if I don’t need to be improving my life, but to show someone the hand physically to stop, or, with my words and expression in insecurity and expression that isn’t even best for me and to me at all whatsoever. And how i also expressed this to another person and even my own child for the worst. And having to show the hand in threat as if it was some type of insult that I was ready backfire on someone, just because I couldn’t take persistence and kindness from another person, when In fact and reality I am not kind and honest and respectful to and for myself, therefore, I have always disrespected myself and distrusted myself and how i am always expressing those inferior and mediocre qualities to and for and at myself. As how other people have shown me the same way, because no one else that I ever knew truly ever cared at all whatsoever. So what makes me have to think that I need to care for myself, if no one actually cared for me, and how i have to show someone to stop talking, just because my parents and teachers have also shown me the same way, when I was being shown the sign and side effects of, not talking back and don’t talk back. And when in fact and reality, that is total fucking bullshit, that doesn’t make any sense at all whatsoever, and how I have to show my mediocre and inferior expression as this excuse that I need to show just because someone is saying something that is best for me. When in fact and reality, I have never truly ever cared at all whatsoever, saying I’m not interested, when in fact and reality, I am not interested in myself, nor anyone, because no one ever showed me interest and care and affection, therefore, I never showed it to myself, nor for anyone, and never will. How mediocre and stupid that is that I have accepted and allowed such a thing that is pure abuse, to halt expression from myself and to halt expression form others, just because I feel the need to rush someone else, to stop them from talking, wen in fact, I have never truly ever cared at all whatsoever, by showing someone the hand for God’s sake of delusion and illusionary soul grasping that never would have lasted. Because the good side is always depicted as good, but in contradiction with delusion and inferiority, as if I need to not change and express others to change as well, because I never truly cared, ever, about change for real. I am so comfortable in my ways, my expression and how NATURAL it is, when in fact natural, is a limitation. And how I never realised that, and how others and I accepted and allowed this atrocious bullshit, the atrocity that has been accepted and allowed in this world, to show the hand with my words and hands and expression as an excuse to not see what is out there to be expressed. Just because I am so comfortable in my limited ways, and have to show spitefulness for someone to back off, and how I need to show and reserve myself and to others that I need to be back in my own limitations, as if life wasn’t already here itself. As it never was for me, because I never did and could ever realise it, because I have accepted and allowed myself to accept and allow this way of life and living as an atrocious way of living that is in no means of true growth, at all whatsoever.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as a parent as mother and father to show the hand as a threatening mechanism and coping mechanism to show threat just because
I am not feeling well and good within myself. And how I am conjuring negative energy within myself and how I am not able to handle my own reality, because how I accepted and allowed to not realise that i am living a life of mediocrity and weakness, and no strength of respect and honor and trust for myself at all whatsoever. Even if I have to miss an opportunity and breathe, without even wanting to hit another just because I am not feeling good and well that day as I was addicted to the negative energy and having to swell the energies of the currents within me and the rifts that were opening within me to show my anger, when in fact and reality, they were just reactions that I never realised for a long time in my life, ever since childhood or recently or even many years ago at a certain time and age in my life. That I needed to open that rift and current within me and to keep going after it, as if I don't even know what true self control and discipline even is, and respect. And how I have to show the hand in disrespect and to show my threat to hit another person and to make and want them to feel as if they are not valued and should be punished and whenI do hit the person in the face, they will ever regret ever talking to me ever again. Just because I wanted to show my abuse and expression in insecurity and threaten my life and another person’s life in honor of any kind of respect at all whatsoever, even when it comes to just talking with another human being that is of my blood to begin with. And how I never realised that my parents and how I saw other parents do the same, in public and how i react and say that child deserved it and shouldn’t have done the bullshit that they were fucking doing. When in fact and realty, I was only judging them in a snapping way in my mind and arguing with myself for my own limitation and anger that isn’t even worth it. I’ve only accepted and allowed it to be real and not have it any other way for respect and honor, it was always neglected in some type of way and to varying degrees. Even when things got tough, I had to give up so easily just because I couldn’t handle the abuse i was giving to myself to open and fill the rifts with fire and danger of the currents being swirled around within me, as if i don’t even realise why and what I am doing to abuse myself any further. And not ever realising that my expression will come out to be that way, and how i remembered when my child came out to ask me for something, and kept asking me and how i had to slap him hard in the face and make him cry, it ruptured him and damaged him, it made him resent me even more and not trust me ever again. And how I never knew right at that very despairing moment, I had destroyed my child’s self esteem and his life, as if he needed to learn a lesson, to shut up and not talk back to me when I was just doing something. When he needed my attention because he was curious to get help for something and how I had to slap the fucking shit out of him and make him cry and angry and want to hurt me disrespect me. When in fact and reality, I have also disrespected me, so I had to disrespect my own child and to sooner or later, he will soon one day be affected by that forever, and he will never respect himself, like the copy of mine will never learn what respect is, he will only learn respect by abuse and for the fucking bullshit that I have caused him. And how I never knew what and how and why, I was doing what I was doing. Because I could never handle the abuse from my parents so no wonder I left and had to do something else with my life, and to disregard this little innocent boy. And how he will never learn what true self respect, trust, love and affection for himself. Because we never could do those things for myself and ourselves, and how he will never love and respect and truly trust himself for the better at all whatsoever. Even if it is just a simple thing. And how i made a crack and crumbled large crack in his foundation, no matter how far and fast he will go, he will cash at some point if someone were to also show him the hand of  Disrespect and Danger for potential abuse and how I never knew why I ever did that, because i never fucking cared. And how my parents did that to me, ruining the relationship they had with me, and how I had that same thing within myself, with no common sense and impracticality for danger and abuse, as if this needs to be taught in every household and family. When in fact and reality, that is the biggest fucking lie I have ever accepted and allowed from myself as if there needs to be all abuse in this world and how I believed that every family should abuse their child and also abuse themselves for the atrocity of their life. And how if that were the case, life would never exist, life would never exist if violence within death to every household would truly exist to kill another and disrespect another and life itself, of any kind of form of life and all living life that breathes and eats and shits and talks and fucks and does whatever it is in their life. No one will ever survive and there will be rebellious children that have ruled the world due to disrespect and having no control over their own life, because I and other parents have no control over ourselves and myself at all whatsoever. Nothing - but - ABUSE! By merely just showing the hand to stop talking or experience the ramifications of not shutting the mouth and the front door to expression and curiosity itself. How sad.

When and as I see myself being stopped by someone showing the hand to me to stop talking to them, I stop and breathe and keep going, no matter what with respect and dignity and integrity for myself and for the other as oneness and equality.

When and as I see myself being endangered in some way just because someone is trying to show me the hand to stop talking and within a threat along with it, I stop and breathe.

When and as I see myself disrespecting myself and another person by showing myself that I need to be accepting and allowing someone’s atrocious insecurities, I stop and breathe.

When and as I see myself someone trying to stop me by showing their hand to me continuously, I stop and breathe, and keep talking anyway with influence and persuasion.

When and as I see myself walking in insecurity as confidence and walking as confidence, I stop and breathe and be here as breathe and in reality.

When and as I see myself Looking to show danger and endangerment to another by wanting to fight another as if they wanted to fight me in assumption just because I am being kind and persistent, I stop and breathe.

When and as I see myself not being clear in the way I am expressing myself and to make it simple for another, as I would like that simplicity as well, I stop and breathe.

When and as I see myself wanting to abuse another in assumption to someone trying to show me the hand and wanting to stop me from expressing myself, I stop and breathe.

When and as I see myself urging and almost showing it in disrespect because someone is showing me the hand as if i need to stop talking to them just because they don't own what they don’t own or some type of excuse, I stop and breathe, and express my message in clear purposeful simplicity that’s intriguing and compelling.

When and as I see myself speaking too fast and wanting to convey my message in some type of difficult unclear way, I stop and breathe and slow it down and make it simple and intriguing and compelling for me and for the other person.

When and as I see myself wanting to fight another or someone wants to fight me, because they are constantly showing me the hand in assumption of some ulterior motive of danger, I stop and breathe.

When and as I see myself experiencing someone saying hi back and saying it in a mediocre way, I stop and breathe and start a conversation anyway with kindness and respect.

When and as I see myself witnessing someone rushing me, I stop and breathe and say I know, that’s why I am here with respect and kindness and persistence in my message to be clear and conveyed to the other person.

When and as I see myself witnessing someone trying to attack me by showing me the hand, I stop and breathe and be aware of what I will do next to do what is best for me in the moment.

When and as I see myself urging myself to react negatively towards someone who is trying to show me the hand to stop talking, I stop and breathe, and be calm within myself and keep talking anyway.

When and as I see myself wanting to argue with myself for my limitations by showing myself the hand with my words, I stop and breathe.

When and as I see myself witnessing another person showing the hand to me with their words, I stop and breathe and convey my message in a clear and compelling and simple way of understanding.

When and as I see myself assuming and witnessing someone trying to slap me in punishable pain, I stop and breathe, and realise that it is not real , that reality is here and nowhere else.

When and as I see myself wanting to yell at another to make them shut up with my words and to back off, I stop and breathe.

When and as i see myself not being clear in the way I am conveying my message to another person that is causing me to witness myself witnessing someone rejecting me, I stop and breathe and make my message persistent and kind and compelling.

I realise that people showed me the and, especially from my parents and how they only wanted me to shut up from my curiosity and my message to be conveyed and heard. And how they never wanted to hear, and how ever since I got abused that way, I never did persist to say what i wanted to say and bring across without being stopped and feeling so nervous about something that isn't even real.

I realised that when I got shown the hand to stop and to back off, I wondered  why I was getting so angry and subtly so angry towards a person who was showing me the hand in such an automatic pattern that it was no big  deal to shut someone down. And how I also realised that my coach did this to me when he was visiting from California, and how he was also showing me the hand in disrespect as if I needed to shut  up and not talk. And then i proceeded to talk with someone else that was near me, and how I am sure, it made the coach that was visiting from California feel in guilty for doing some type of abusive way just because I couldn’t talk, I was only conveying my ideas and curiosity, when and in fact and reality, I was being persistent and wanted to be there and train with them in Fullerton, California, and when he did that to me, i immediately, disregarded him and stopped talking to him ever since, that disrespectful  gesture that was occurring to me and what i had witnessed for myself from someone who doesn’t really deep down care genuinely at  all whatsoever, but his own self interest in oblivion.

I realised that I had found myself doing the same thing when I was working at some restaurant job that had restaurants all over my city and near the south part of town and north of town. And how I got a negative affect just because this person was talking loud in my ear on the phone and when e finally got off, I told him to go somewhere else and talk, and he reacted to me negatively, as if I was not a person like him, and how he showed me disrespect and how I had to show it back to him, and how I didn’t realised that i got the ramifications of a fool who didn’t know any better, but to disrespect me and who I’m talking with. When In fact and in reality, I wasn’t able to focus on who I was talking with, because someone was yapping in my ear near me just to talk with another person. As if this blinded fool wanted to enact a real way of life in a restaurant, where everyone is talking and having fun with their meals and with each other, and how it is not like that, this is a different situation to help me get ahead. How I am being distracted by some moron who doesn’t give a shit about me, but he was there bothering me and not let the other two people that were talking as me and the other person and how he was the third edition type like  fool to barge in and say something that isn’t so nice. And how i did not like that and never came back ever since, shitty job, with shitty manager, how pathetic.

I realised that when my parents showed me the hand they were only expressing to me to shut up, just because they weren’t feeling it that day and wanted me to go somewhere else with my curiosity and not get any support at all whatsoever from people who never had my best interest at heart in the first place at all whatsoever. And how i realized that no one ever truly cared about me, and to even want to hear me out, and how I Never realised that my self esteem was shot down that day and ever more when  I did get shown the hand and hit in the face and mouth, on my right or left cheek, I don’t remember, but he hit me hard and made me angry and sad, wanting to kill him for abusing me. And ever since I never respected him. I always disrespected him and made him feel like shit when and if he did ever disrespect me, scold me, make fun of me, tear me down of what I wanted to do. I always disrespected him and never accepted his bullshit and made him more angry than he was, because he was also disrespecting himself and me for the wrong reasons that was not best for all. Nor did he even have any sort of common sense and practicality to give me the proper and effective attention, instead of trying to react to me and hit me and make me sad to what i didn’t do, I was only curious to ask and how he was making all of these accusations and judging me and tearing me down for what i wanted to do. Tearing me down with his words and telling me to shut up and not talk anymore when I continued to talk anyway, he was only doing that, because he was never allowed to talk back when he had something to say to someone else. And how I never realised he was not a good person, he never was and he will never will be, no matter what his demeanor is, no matter how he acts and gives to life, because i realised that he doesn’t know what true giving truly is, he only knows of what receiving and giving mediocre effort to life itself. And nothing has ever amounted and how I never realised my life was the same way as I was taught and never could improve and persist ever since, if I were shown and expressed with words to tell me to stop talking and/or with the hand or any kind or just shutting the door on me. And how I didn't like it when people did that, when in fact, it all affected me to how I was conveying myself in the way of my words, no matter what I had that was either good or not at all. And how this all affected me in some type of way and how I found myself doing this to myself with words to stop myself as if they were true when in fact and reality it is only negative in denial backchat that isn’t even me. That it was me accepting and allowing other people’s objections, because I had that myself and how I would always some way and somehow convey my message in a direct negative way and how it wasn’t clear and compelling and intriguing. Because I thought I had to stop talking quickly before I got hit in the mouth by someone that is an idiot and who never had my best interest at heart with care and affection at all whatsoever. And how I knew that they never truly cared about me, so I never cared for myself and for others, ever since.

I realised that having the subconscious dream of how i was walking that day and showing my confidence in insecurity below within the rifts and currents of energy within me as if i needed to look cool in front of some losers who never had an inkling of what life can be for them. And how i was acting in insecurity below within me and how i never realised that I was acting confident and wanting to show off my toughness in the way i walked and expressed myself when in and reality, I was only showing my weakness to want to show off and to protect myself if a fight were to ever break out and how i thought I was going to be called out by one of those guys whomever it was that was talking and laughing with his friends. And how I was assuming that they were laughing at me, when in fact, it was only the conversation that they’ve had together, and it wasn’t about me. And how I was only just assuming the fact that they were and how I was trying to show off my confidence in insecurity and deep and below within me and how I was showing my confidence in weakness and insecurity and inferiority within the mediocrity of what it was that very day. Wanting to show my toughness when i was talking by and how i did this one day when I was talking at night and i saw these people want to do the same and and act all tough and to be the better breed. When in fact, that guy was the weaker breed of a human being, and how I never realised that i was enacting the same thing to look tough and confident, when they were also doing the same thing in stupidity of the worst. As if this person couldn’t prove to themselves if they were just pretending their confidence or not at all whatsoever, and how I realised it was just all pure bullshit. And how I got this from other people when I was afraid of myself and others and had to show my confidence by protecting myself if one another would want to fight me for no reason or some type of reason that didn’t make any sense. And how this came from my dad and how he never showed me confidence, he only showed me insecurity in confidence of contradiction and wanted to hurt me at every moment he ever got, if I were to ever make a mistake. Even when i was learning that day to write out my alphabets, he wasn’t there to help me, he just wanted me to do it by myself and never get any help if what i was doing was right or not. When in fact, I was only copying the letters of what it exactly looked like, and how I wasn't truly learning to see what the letters truly meant to me. And how it was all a scam and fake from a mediocre person who showed his confidence in fake like personality and like character that was where i got my fake confidence as insecurity in contradiction from. And how it was never expressed as real confidence and expression as power, nothing was never of confidence within me even if i was expressing confidence in my own creation at all whatsoever. And how ever since that day, I never realised that he never truly cared when he was smoking and sitting down and blowing it out into the air and how I was breathing it from the inside as the day was half open and he was in the middle of the closing way. And how i was not learning effectively at all whatsoever, not even an abuser knows how to do anything at all whatsoever, no matter how much money you make or anyone makes, if you are an abuser, you will not last, you fucker. Same like my father, doing the same thing, and how his life is the way it is and how my life and was the way it is no matter what I did in my life. I felt like I was being stopped for something for whatever I wanted to do, when in fact it came from that moment as he was rushing me and raising his voice negatively at me to do what he expected me to do. And how i never learned effectively for what was best for me at all, whatsoever. And ever since then, as if I never could express actual true confidence, it was always hidden in insecurity and inferiority, nothing more, nothing less, just nothing but actual mediocrity and inferiority for the worst.

I realised that I had shown the same qualities in some sense and way and expression and how I stopped myself and didn’t even know why I did it automatically and completely disregarded myself and went on about what  I didn't realise of the actual atrocity I was accepting and allowing as life. That was not best for me, nor for anyone, and even if others were experiencing this as well, they were not doing what was best for them at all whatsoever. None of the above, nothing at all, under any circumstance of their own opportunity and my own opportunity of delusion for the worst. And how I was so quick to show abuse and how I witnessed others and my parents do the same, in oblivion. Not even bothering to realise what they were doing was Not, at all what best to do and reasonable at all whatsoever. Nothing. That’s it
I commit myself to speak and convey my message in an intriguing and compelling and respectful and interesting way so that when people hear me, I am becoming more clear as I express myself and portray my message to and with another person. And how i am also witnessing to this to myself as well and how i am becoming better to see whatI am doing and how I can correct it and improve and adapt on the way, being persistent and kind and respectful, having the person hang onto each and every word that i say that is of common sense and respect and practicality. Within the stability of my confidence and how thriving and powerful my confidence is becoming more and more each and every time and every day for the better. For as I see myself as life and life resonance in awareness and in reality to improve and adapt for the better, within living the self corrective application change as LIFE!

I commit myself to be persistent and respectful and direct, of stability and common sense to convey where my message is coming from, no matter what anyone says, rejection or not, I will help this person and/or anyone in the business world, for a business deal or in life in general as itself. And to see where I can improve and adapt to articulate my message in the best ways possible to get a deal made and occurred within the appointment set for the meeting. For the better for what’s best for all and for myself and for others around me, who work with me and/or who I’m working with as well for the better to encourage another as i would encourage myself to keep going no matter what with stability and no exceptions with respect and kindness for myself and for another for the better! For as I see myself as life and life resonance in awareness and in reality to improve and adapt for the better, within living the self corrective change as LIFE!

I commit myself to encourage my kids and same with my wife to encourage our kids as well to help them with more context equally and to give them understanding of what things mean and how to persuade and how to negotiate. And how to understand to apply it and ask for things with specificity and how to be clear within ourselves as individuals like us, and how we express ourselves with them in common sense and practicality and of stability. To care and give affection and 11 positives ratio to 1 negative that is of learning and understanding within the consequence of what we’re experiencing and how we can do much more better, and that it is okay to make mistakes, let’s improve and see what we can do to have fun while becoming better for the better. For as I see myself as life and life resonance in awareness and in reality to improve and adapt for the better within living the self corrective application change, as LIFE!

I commit myself to encourage my employees, salespersons, accountants, lawyers, engineers, chemists, scientists, senior partners, directors, to be of understanding and always get the better understanding of things and write it down and understand it and apply it. Be persistent in becoming better as an individual and as a corporation and family together for the better. And to help everyone negotiate, persuade and do trainings from me, and some of the directors, or all whoever is willing to participate and influence them to do so, because value is important to all and everyone in the company, no matter what. To give these trainings in the morning or either afternoon on Saturdays and have a hangout every Saturday for all people within the company and corporation together for the better and to come up with ideas and see which was is best to apply and test out and go with and go with the best ones and implement that. And see what we can do 30-60-90 days and 6months and years to come within achieving our objectives effectively and strategies of them along the way for the better. For as I see myself as life and life resonance in awareness and in reality to improve and adapt for the better, within living the self corrective application change as LIFE!

I commit myself to be persistent in my message and kind and respectful and truly genuine with myself and with others and how i can lead others into what is best for all, and how we can all benefit in the best ways possible!, and to understand how to set appointments and meetings on the spot and make things happen effectively in the best ways possible and to take self directive principle and to be a leader within myself and for the other person for the better. For as I see myself as life and life resonance in awareness and in reality to improve and adapt for the better, within living the self corrective application changes as LIFE!

I commit myself to write self forgiveness and self corrective application, to forgive myself of what is not best within me and for what I am witnessing that isn’t getting me very far in a sense. And within that, to write self breathing statements to stop and breathe, that when and if a reaction were to ever come up, I will stop and breathe and take self directive principle in the moment for the better. Realisation statements of what I have and had reacted to that was not best in my own interest, not for the other person that I was seeing and realising at the time of its occurrence. With that, I commit myself to write self commitment statements recorrect myself to rebirth myself to life and correct myself into what is best for me and how I can live my life as self directive principle and as a self leader. And to live the self corrective application change as life, within the tools of TechnoTutor, support groups of giving and receiving support, Desteni I Process, journey to life blogs. And within that, for as I see myself as life and life resonance in awareness and in reality to improve and adapt for the better to become the best version of my life for the better, within living the self corrective application change as LIFE!!, for my ultimate super success!

No comments:

Post a Comment