Sunday, November 15, 2020

Day 41: WASTING TIME IS FOR FOOKIN' LOSERS!

 


 Time limitation(Read Aloud and Breathe)

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that when I set a time limit and limit my time to do something for myself and how I am not realising that I am wasting actual physical breath time. And how I am also wasting my own physical opportunity as well, and how I haven’t been realising that I have been participating within my mind, not realising that how much of the time I have wasted for myself. Not knowing and realising that when I do wake up at a time that I feel rested at and having to go back to sleep constantly after I do wake up and see that I am waking up at a time that is making my day in limitation. No matter how much I do, I will be in a smog of my mind and not realising that reality was always here and has always been here, I just only viewed it in limitation and placing deliberate limits on my effort and time, as wasted breath. Not realising and knowing that I could be creating out in the real world, instead of being at home, not realising with actual awareness that it has been always been here, and nowhere else. I was just blind to my own awareness, not realising and knowing that my dad and mom would do this and even my friends would do this. And how they would never question their starting point of why they would even limit themselves in time and breath, when in reality, they are only limiting their effort and their breath in delusion for the worst. With some type of collusion for themselves, not realising that they are their own intruders of time, and how I have come up to do the same, not realising that I am also wasting my time, no matter how hard I try to be of fortitude in my own creation is in a lack of limitation and blindness to what is already here and how it was so hard for me, for so many years on end, not knowing when I would actually truly wake up and get out of my trance of time assumption, when it was breath assumption as well, deluding myself of that as well, not knowing why I am even here to focus on many distractions, as a time limit to what I don’t want to do. Just because reality has always been here, and in fact, I never truly enjoyed my reality, I’ve always dreaded reality and always wanted to participate in my mind, and limit my mind, because I was taught and was creating subconscious from others and unconsciously from others to also limit my time and stare into space and waste breath. Without even realising that I am wasting my own time, when reality is pretty cool, I just in fact, just not aware, because I am so used to the time limitation and how I am enjoyed my own distraction and own ILLusions and DElusions for the worst, as if it was not here all along.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as parents, as mother and father and grandma and friend, to delude myself and not realise how much I am wasting time and valuable breath, staring into space, as if something is going to fly into the door or be at the door to be at my possession and attention. With my own intention to deliberately stare into space and not realise that reality has always been here and nowhere else, I’ve always enjoyed observing and letting my life and years and precious moments go on by and leave me. When in fact and reality, I was only blaming what was leaving me, when in fact, I didn’t know that I was leaving my own self and leaving my own reality to be in my mind as if reality is not here to be enjoyed and do something fun and actually enjoyable to really see and do things to what life is really actually about. And how we always thought that life was always boring, there’s nothing to do, because we always told ourselves that there is nothing to do, life is boring, when in fact and reality, we are in actuality telling ourselves that we have no purpose, we think all the time of what life could be, but we can’t do the things we want. Matter of fact, it was always doom and gloom and thinking about nothing, and being nothing, and expressing nothing as if we are and were actually nothing. And how we believed that atrocious thought and delusional thought that is making us and myself go nowhere, but into oblivion and into LA LA Land, and not hearing and being aware of what is actually even here. And how I have taught my child, grandchild, friend, to do nothing and stare into space, just because I don’t have a life of abundance, and how I need to imprint and show this little person of what life should and ought to be like. Like a pig stye environment and poor bullshit everywhere, and even in the way I express myself, be myself, eat, talk, do things, and how I never realised that the way I do one thing, is the way I do everything. From the very starting point since he was little and growing up, not knowing why we were panicking so much and sad and crying as if life isn’t already here. And not enjoying reality, but dreading the harsh emotions of childhood trauma ourselves as how our son and child is dealing with right now. And how we can not even bother to know and truly understand why we are experiencing what we are experiencing due to being lost in time, lost in breath, lost in delusion, lost in life, lost in ILLUSION. Lost for everything, and how I never realised that the way we are is what we will always be and how we were so blind to deliberately imprint this laziness tactic of no purpose of sleeping all day and being so lost in time and doing nothing with our lives. Just because there is nothing to do in the morning. When In fact and reality, there is always something to do, when we have no purpose, then there is nothing to do, even when in fact, we dread and so called ‘enjoy’ to dread our mind and our thoughts that go around and round and round and round, and eventually we become so loose in our thinking and so loose in our living and expression. That we become losers for thinking, not knowing what life could’ve been and truly have been if we realised that life was always here and not try to in an attempt to do something that isn’t even best like drinking, eating bad food, cigarettes, and hanging out with other people that don’t even really matter. They are only just equal and one to us, because it is who we are, and how we feel that we can’t change, because we don’t know how to change. Because we never knew and we never will, just because of our limitation of time and it’s assumption to what is not even here, when in fact, it was always here, it has always been here, nowhere else. We were just too busy handling our mind and sabotaging the physical body, to sabotage that for the worst, in order to have a sabotaging life,  that isn’t even good and not what’s best for all. As if we haven’t a clue of what life is really supposed to be. When we never knew why we put limits and limitations as a vocation, of our pledge to waste time and never enjoy a life that could’ve been a great life, when in fact, we only made it our vindication for a life of limitation. For the worst.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit my own self and my own time and breath, as if I didn’t even truly see why I was ever limiting myself in everything I've ever done. Especially if it was something for business, life, food, nutrition, sleep, all of the above that was done in sheer blind atrocity for my own blinded delusion and illusion to gain my own opinion of what actual time and reality and breath truly really is. When in fact, and reality, I knew nothing about time, breath and reality, I was just so blinded to live the breath of the actual program that wasn't even serving me to my best utmost potential. When in fact, I was only limiting myself in my own delusional time and breath and effort to think that time is nothing but a waste and should not be used wisely just like how my friends, and parents and relatives never used time wisely, they only wasted it. Because they enjoyed being within the mind and never doing anything else, because they had no purpose, that is why they put limitations on their own time and what they wanted to do. And say oh we’ll do it tomorrow, when we have time right now, and how I always wanted to do things straight up right now, and not tomorrow, and how I somehow accepted and allowed the ‘tomorrow scheme’, as if life wasn’t already here to do something pretty cool. When i in fact, fucked it all up for myself not realising that I have a life of the way it is, due to me not realising in a blinded state that I have been limiting my breath and time as a limitation on everything I’ve ever done, whether, it was work, business, school, education, books, hanging out with people, missing out on meetings that should’ve been attended and now my reputation is not as it ought to be in abundance. But rather in limitation, because I was always limiting my time, within everything I did, and was so anxious to limit my time and how other people so happen to do the same thing without even realising they were actually even doing it, because they made it so natural for them. Now it is part of the flesh and mind and breath as them and who they are as them, and what they will be, when realise something needs to be changed, although the patterns will come back at some point in their life and moment, if they don’t know what true actual change is until they realise what they are doing to themselves, in distrust, and delusion, blind illusion and delusion. For such an atrocious act that they are doing to themselves not wondering why time is going by, arguing with the wrong people that are not best for them to be with. Even if it is for now, not knowing why time is going by and flying, as how people would make the metaphor, it’s important to understand that most people are not careful with their time and should consider using it much effectively and tactfully. When in fact, they will listen, but if they don’t truly realise why that ever is to be, then nothing will happen. Even if it is just going for a distraction, not knowing why and how in the first place of such small insignificant movements to what and why and how we have gotten to where we are right now in our lives. Just because of the small insignificant habits that have caused us to limit our time, limit ourselves and limit our breath, as if time to us is not a matter of a valuable asset. When in reality and fact, we and I have been viewing our time, our breath, our life, our purpose, and our everything, as a Liability, not an asset to be used for good, when we all have been using our time, our life, our breath, our attention especially, and our everything, to be used at a limitation for everything, no matter what anyone does and tries to do to have actual true change. They will always go back to their old ways, no matter what, I even found myself doing those things. Not realising that I am also imitating someone else, as if I need to be them. When in fact, if I were to be them, I would not be in a good position, and would be operating my life in self blinded dishonesty, making it my vindication to be blinded for my own life and breath and ability to be nowhere to be found, with no purpose, no nothing. All gone down the train with the tidy bowl man, flushing and shitting into the bowl with many distractions and people and our habits and experiences that are so comfortable to us. And sooner or later, it’s going to fill up, and clog and eventually something has to give and not even knowing how big the actual tidy bowl man’s  bowl is. Whether it is big or small a bowl, it will go down tumbling and gone, as when I used to see and and even recently waste my time and flush it down the toilet, not knowing why and how and what, I did to waste my time deliberately. At such a limitation, and being so blind to it, without even realising that reality was always here, but I always took it for granted, for the worst.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to put a time limit on everything, and be so anxious to finish anything that I have done, whether it is for education, business, exercising, life, work, and all the above. Not knowing why I have truly ever done it for my own sake to waste my own life to be at a limitation, not wondering why something hasn’t come into my possession and life for me to use and enjoy. When in fact my life, has not changed much at all, no drastically, not for the better, and how I have never realised that I haven taken so much movements and decisions into the directions and towards various areas of distractions that weren’t really that beneficial for me, I just never knew that were at all. And how much I wasted my life to be where it is today, just like how my parents, relatives and friends have done, without me ever questioning why I was doing what I was doing, not once, until right now. Realising this and how far wasting time and breath and putting limits and limitations on everything and anything I’ve ever done. Not ever in efficiency and proficiency for my own life to become better. It was something to be wasted, not ever cherished and valued, it was and was always in the past and recently, devalued, for the worst.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that I have been devaluing my own life and time and my own breath and where it has gotten me to where i am today, and how it is as if I haven’t gotten so far with my life. Nothing has changed, my income, my relationships, my skills, it’s as if I am putting stress and anxiety upon my own effort and along with fear, that isn’t even real, it is only what I have accepted and allowed to be real as devaluing my own time and not valuing what time should’ve been and would have always been for the better. Instead I never did value it, because I was never taught, and was living and seeing what other people dd, and I did it, I never questioned anything, I never challenged anything truly, II’ve always accused others and challenged them for the stupid shit I “thought” they were doing, when in fact and reality, it was me who was reacting to the mirror of what the quality I had. Not knowing why I always put time limitations and devalue everything, deleting the value of time, deleting the value of life, deleting the value of breath, deleting the value of what purpose was and supposed to be for me. I never realised it, nobody told me, nobody ever said anything, and now that i realise, no one cared, because I never cared. And when I did care, others didn’t, and thenI stopped caring about my life, my time, my breath, my everything, was all done and felt like it was for nothing. Nothing more, nothing less, just purely nothing, living an average  slave, I mean worker life that has no purpose for what is best for me to advance in the right direction. Instead it was advanced into the wrong direction and was always limited at every corner, with time being wasted and no clarification on what it is to be clear about, at all whatsoever.

When and as I see myself putting limits on time of whatever I am doing, whether it is for business or not, for not the effective productive purpose, I stop and breathe.

When and as I see myself limiting what I am doing, just because I think I am anxious and fearful about something being done at a certain time, I stop and breathe.

When and as I see myself wasting my life and time and breath and devaluing it on distractions, that don’t really matter, I stop and breathe.

When and as I see myself wanting to go back to sleep and waste valuable breath and time just for more rest, I stop and breathe and get up and freshen up anyway.

When  and as I see myself wanting to make an excuse to go right into a distraction that isn’t best for me, I stop and breathe.

When and as I see myself participating in my mind and thinking about things that are not best to help me move forward in my life, I stop and breathe.

When and as I see myself deluding others and myself to waste valuable time and not do anything for the right purpose, I stop and breathe.

When and as I see myself getting some type of distraction from another person, and if it is not urgent and I want to try to go for it, I stop and breathe, and return back to what I’m doing that matters most.

When and as I see myself deviating off what I had set out for myself to do, be on track and make my time valuable for what I want to accomplish, I stop and breathe and refocus back onto what is best to focus on for the better.

When and as I see myself wanting to answer my phone and notify of anything just because I want to waste a bit of time from what I am doing currently that matters most, I stop and breathe.

When and as I see myself wanting to participate in other people’s bullshit and/or my own bullshit and let it grow, I stop and breathe and take directive principle in the moment right then and there.

When and as I see myself staring into space and doing nothing and complaining as if i don’t have anything to do, I stop and breathe.

When and as I see myself wanting to get something to eat, just because I’m bored and want to waste a bit of time from what I’m doing and how nothing is actually even going on, I stop and breathe.


I realise that wasting time on the wrong things that aren’t really going to get me anywhere, especially if they are a distraction, such as social media, email, and other videos on youtube or any platform to watch something is nothing but a waste of time. No matter how good it is, save it for later something, and how I found myself not doing the things that I should be doing, instead of limiting my time and my breath and my life on things that don’t even matter. Just because I think that it should matter, because I never truly valued my life, nor did I ever value my time, because the people I was around most of the time, never valued their time, so I never changed and never did. No matter how hard I tried to change, it was always me going back to the same pattern over and over and over and over and over again. As if there was no other time to do anything productive, because I had no actual purpose to see and check on things that were only for something that could be making me money and creating a life well lived. Instead I created it to be something to not be well lived, something for mediocrity, something for the worst, without even realising how for so many years, staring into space as if nothing out here and in front of me, actually truly mattered. I always disregarded it, never did value anything, never did value my life, because I never knew and was never taught to know what truly the value of time and life and breath and purpose really truly ever was. Because no one around me, nor did myself ever pick up to say something to say what we are doing is full of shit and it’s going nowhere, instead we only accepted and allowed it to be nothing for the worst. And complain and abuse our own lives, as if distractions on things that are not best actually truly mattered, when in fact and reality, none of it ever mattered. Even the wasted family time was not even productive, nothing was for the better, nothing was better for me, iit ws always, for the worst.

I realised that I was being imprinted by my parents and friends and relatives to impair and delude myself  of my own time and purpose was to be nothing and do nothing with my life. Just because they Also did nothing with their lives, and wasted time and put time limitations into the tomorrow scheme, that everyone usually does, without any true reason and priority for without a reason for it. Just to understand and have some type of understanding, when in fact and reality there was time for misunderstanding, because in fact, and reality, no one cared, so I never did. No matter how hard  I tried at anything, I always wasted my time at it. Sleep, health, business, relationships, communications, building businesses, making money, was never in my arsenal, it never was. And somehow, I never realised that,  I always abdicated it for mediocrity, without even knowing that I was doing, and never questioned to realise a simple common sense level that I was actually wasting my own life away. I just didn’t know, but now i do.

I commit myself to understand how to value my time more and more and more each and every step and breath and time to make things in business and in my life, relationships, and much more to be effective. In how things are done, in a smooth relaxed and fortitude-like way with drive to complete what matters most to me and what needs to be completed for my super and ultimate success! For as I see myself as life, and life resonance in awareness and in reality to improve and adapt for the better and to Live the Living change as LIFE!

I commit myself to focus on the task and complete it before I do anything else and to breathe and take a short break if needed, but if not, I’ll keep going. To complete and drive myself into  piercing focus to get needs to be done in a timely and flexible effective manner in the best ways possible for myself and how to let others know that time is our valuable asset and to use it wisely, on what is bst and question if what we are doing  is even best, and if it isn’t moving us any further, then don’t do it. For as I see myself as life and life resonance in awareness and in reality to improve and adapt for the better, and to live the living change as LIFE!

I commit myself to do what I am doing to make it effective and productive, whether it be a meeting, reading a book, going out door knocking, talking with my employees, directors, senior partners, accountants, lawyers, salespersons, etc. To help, persuade and encourage others to focus and make things and lead others to do the same so we can truly grow as a cohesive unit and focus on what we are doing and become effective and efficient at of WHO WE ARE as individuals, for oneness and equality as LIFE, for our super super super success! For as I see myself as life and life resonance in awareness and in reality to improve and adapt for the better, within living the living change as LIFE!

I commit myself to schedule my day, calls, operations, meetings effectively and follow through on each and everyone that matters most and is of common sense and actual practicality for my super success!, and be creative and innovative in what I am doing with my schedule and go through it piercing focus and be present and here on what I am doing that matters the most for the better! For as I see myself as life and life resonance in awareness and in reality to improve and adapt for the better, and to live the living change as LIFE!

I commit myself to challenge those with respect to those who are trying to waste time and my time in attempt, I will stop them immediately, and make things in the best ways possible to be of actual productivity and results to and achieve and see for the better. And if one does not respect my time and value it, as if they are not valuing theirs with their life as well, I will tell them kindly stop for a moment and we’ll chat later, leave a note. For as I see myself as life and life resonance in awareness and in reality to improve and adapt for the better, within living the living change as LIFE!

I commit myself to write self forgiveness of what is not best within me and write stop and breath statements for something that is not best within me and to take directive principle as life to direct my experience and creation to what is of  actual productivity for my ultimate super success. Within that, to write realisation statements to realise what I had and have I reacted and done, that wasn’t best for me and to see  and truly perform and live the living change differently towards a direction that is best for my life and with others. And within that, I commit myself to write self commitment statements to recorrect myself into what is best for me and to improve and adapt to live the living change of the self corrective application statements as life. For as  i  see myself as life and life resonance in awareness and in reality to improve and adapt for the better!

I commit myself to use and become in harmony more and more with support groups, my business, my improvement as an individual and apply myself and move forward with the Desteni  Message and GIN Message as Life. Along with the tools of TechnoTutor, Desteni I Process, Journey’s to life blogs  and books and applying myself and understanding to trust myself more and more and get the support and give the support as well! For as I see myself in awareness and in reality to improve adapt for the better, within living the living change as LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment