Sunday, November 15, 2020

Day 49: Tired of Arguing for my Limitations, HOLY SHIT MAN, YOU GOT MY SOUL BABY!

 

 Tired

(Read aloud and Breathe)


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that when I do get tired, I don’t feel like actually committing to something, even if it feels as if I am wasting my time in any way and how I feel like I am not a bearable mood to do what was recommended to me. And/or if I even recommend it to myself, even if it is something that I have been doing wrong this whole time and now I have to start over and how that pains me to see what I have to do again, to start all over, as if my all efforts were pretty for nothing. And how that made me sad and discouraged, but I knew If I do it the correct way, and the right way the first time to re correct the way I do things, then I will be able to get effective amazing results. And how I feel so tired, in having to restart and do something that I don’t want to do, even though it is simple, and how I have wasted my time and how I have never truly valued my time truly, no wonder I am tired at the end of each and everything that i do, no matter if it is waking up, doing my daily routine, whatever it is for business, and/or life. Going with colleagues to a place, hanging out or going wherever, and how that pains me, to see that I have to do something so entirely over again and how I am just merely wasting my time, and tiring myself out, and getting no results, just because I think I need to be doing all of this by myself, and I am clearly not getting far as I would like to. Even though I did learn a lot, but my efforts were missing one component, and it was such a simple process and how i missed that, no wonder my life is the way it is, just because I think that my way is the better way, and if i don’t obey and listen in some type of way, I remember my parents doing this to me, and forcing me to do things, even though I didn’t want to do it. It was not my truest ambition to listen to people who abused me, who never cared about, people who always interrupt me, just because I am not either conveying myself clearly in my speech and message and idea or someone just wants to just continuously cut me off, just because I’m some other person that they don’t like and just to completely reject me as if I am not valuable person to anyone, because I know that no one gives a fuck, not even a care in this world. And how I have come to the point when I don’t care about myself, I get tired of the pain and how I don’t even know what to do exactly, and get blank minded and stare into space, almost tears running down my cheeks. How this unnecessary pain that I am causing myself, is not what I should be doing, as if I was blaming another person for someone to make me start over and not get any help or whatever it is. And how it is only me who is accusing me, and how my parents accused me and blamed me, and how tired I got of their complaints and how it would be so annoying that I would yell back at them and how I would get tired so easily to the point where the anger was overruling me and of course I got nowhere with it. Not even an inch to be far enough in my process to grow, instead it was an abusive backward tracking to nowhere, to man's land, to no opportunity, to being rejected so easily as if I couldn’t even finish my own question and answer to someone with someone trying to quickly deny me. And how it hurts me as if I am dwelling on what someone is doing to me, when in fact they are also doing that to themselves and how I saw other people react as well, how I know now, how it gets really emotional at home for other people and their kids. Even the same thing was in my household, it was never any different, it was always the same to some type of varying degree of course. But I never knew the fact that I was getting pretty tired of how I was living, I didn’t like what I was doing, so I had to get out and never follow any instructions of what someone else was saying to me. I always disobeyed everyone, I never cared for other peoples’ questions and answers, I always disregarded people, because i thought they were stupid, when in fact, they were, but it was just me that was being so stupid and undermining others as if i knew more. When in fact and reality, the hard truth came to me, that I in fact, actually knew nothing, and that I am wasting my time in dishonesty, not knowing how to tell or do anything at all whatsoever.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that when i am tired of doing what other people want me to do, i just don’t want to do it, i always knew my way was better because I was getting actual results and how all of this came from my parents and I would always rebel them and not follow their instructions, because i knew it was abuse, that’s I always distanced myself from them and never associated with them, even if it was very uncomfortable for me to even deal with them and to do what they wanted to me do. And how this led me into the marathon of a short race, so long, but yet so short, because of my disobedience and not wanting to do what other people are doing, even if it was for the other person becoming truly better at what they were doing and how I was never in true actual realisation that what someone was doing was better, and they were actually getting my results, and how the saying went, if you don’t do it my way, then it is the highway to your own peril. And how i followed it with my way and going to the highway, as in a sense off what the others were  saying to me, if I didn't want to follow instructions from someone that i didn’t like and didn’t want to take advice from, because i knew the way I was doing what i was doing, that i was getting pretty far. But evidently, it wasn’t that far enough as i expected and seeing the pictures and winning pictures and movies within my mind to see my outcome of my victory, when in fact, the way I was doing things, was not really getting me far, and it was not lining up with my efforts and the way i was specifically doing my way and the process to it. And how I found myself where I am in my life, because of abuse and being so tired of trying to obey others who I thought to myself in assumption and thinking that no one knows best but me. And how I will never follow anyone, when in fact, I was following myself in my own way, but I never got far, I was only following myself into oblivion for the worst. No results, no achievement, no nothing, and how whatever I did, I did not get that far at all whatsoever in whatever I wanted to do, business, work, life in general, like i never wanted to follow anyone, and how this was from my parents who influenced me to disobey them, because of the ulterior motives of their abuse, to stop me and manipulated me and cheat me at every chance they get to hurt me. And how I never got so far and even bothered to have my way out of my situation, because I thought I could do everything on my own, even if I knew how and saw the outcome of what I wanted. But in fact and evidence, I never got so far at all whatsoever. The people around me, and who i grew up around, never knew any better to teach me, and if i followed them, I wouldn’t be in this position that i am in my life, full of anger and sadness, not being in the position that i want to be in my life, financially, and emotionally, environmentally, and how I have been in the same environment for so long, no matter how hard i am trying to succeed and make money. I am not getting far, it’s been so far, so hard and difficult to the fact that i am not wanting to see what i have been wasting my time on, or either being so tired that I now realizing my trouble for not obeying to people who have the results and who have the results and evidence of what i want, but if I don’t listen, then what now?Am I willing to get far?, am i willing to do what is best for me?, am i willing to listen to the people who are doing the right things and the correct things, to get where they are?, if not, then i am not going to get what I want. And sooner or later, I will never realise what I have tired myself out to now finally hear the truth, that I should’ve done this particular procedure, and if it hasn’t worked out for me, I get tired easily and don’t want to do anything for myself, nor for anyone. I don’t care and don’t want to know who it is at all whatsoever. Not even a question and answer, and how i want to deny everyone, and how i still want to go back into my old ways of doing, that  I am not necessarily getting pretty far in what my process is of doing when it comes to business and learning and education, life in general and what it could’ve been for me, if i had just listened to the right people who have what i want. But instead i always rebelled against my parents, because i knew they were stupid, they know nothing, therefore, I never listened to them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as parents as mother and father to abuse our child to make him rebel and disobey us, because we only wanted to hurt him and make him sad and angered. By cheating him, manipulating him into our ways, just because we thought it was better, and every now then he would he always want to do his own thing, and never listen to us, and always deny us in saying that we don’t know anything and how we can’t teach him, because in fact and reality, we never knew anything, no wonder we had to cheat him and manipulate him at each and opportunity and chance to make him do what we want him to do, in fact, no matter what he does in his life, because of this incident that we have caused to him and at him. He will never make it in his life, due to our ways of teaching him, whoever he listens to and does things to succeed, there’s no way in hell, he’s going to make it in our own assumption, because we thought and accused him and bluffed and said that he knew everything and knows everything, and how we were saying it in a jealous way in attempt to trying to make him feel bad about himself, as if he should be paying attention to us so we can cheat him again and manipulate him. No wonder we haven’t gotten very far in our lives and how the way we have taught our child, and how our son will never get far either, no matter what he does, he will never follow instructions, even if it is just simple things for education and/or in business as well, when it comes to that, he will not get very far, because his foundation as a child and person wasn’t that very good, it was very unstable and emotional, instability beyond belief, so much abuse to the point where he would cry and his eyes would be bloodshot. We never knew why we did what we did, because it was only our way of teaching and upbringing from us and how we had to do the same thing to our son, and if we didn’t he would never learn a lesson, instead we only taught it with abuse, nothing ever more. No wonder our family doesn’t ever eat together, we don’t talk, we don’t have a great relationship together, we don’t do anything together at all whatsoever, like absolutely nothing. Whatever he does, he will never obey and want to do his thing, even if he thinks it is right, then it is right, but we don’t even know, because we’re never notified of what he does, nor should we even know, because we can’t even help him, because we can’t even help ourselves to what we should’ve been doing for the better, and to do what’s best for all. But within that, we never could, because we never knew what to do that was best for all, therefore, we abdicated everything, and abused everything, therefore, life was never something good for us, nor ever it was for our son at all. There was always some type of varying degree of instability of all kinds, beyond belief, because we were also unstable, irrational with emotions, expressions, articulations, and irrational in expression, and speech and demand and abuse. Manipulation and cheating our son to do what we wanted him to do, at every chance we ever got, but somehow, that always turned into a major havoc, and it has been happening for many years on end, with no stop to it, even recently, it has stopped. But we have noticed, our son hasn’t gotten very far to what he is doing, that for we know, he thinks he knows it all in our own assumption, but in reality and fact, he knows absolutely nothing, no wonder he hasn’t gotten very far and made money. And how we are in fact in the same boat as well, ready to crash at any moment and lose out food and supplies if we crash into an iceberg at any particular moment. Not ever knowing when, but we are just surviving, therefore, we will get to make of something and amount to anything, nor will our son, with the way he’s doing things, not a chance, not a possibility of anything at all whatsoever.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as a father to want to constantly complain to my son thatI am tired of his disobedience and want to complain and beg him to obey me, instead of disobeying me. And how in assumption and reality, I am only making myself tired of the copy that i have created in instability to the point where my own copy mechanism will never follow what I want him to do, and if he continues to do this, I am always wanting to complain and saying I’m so tired of you, and want you to obey to me and stop making trouble and confusing me, and obey to me and never question me. Because I know everything as well, and you should too, even if we don’t know anything ad how I have caused you so much havoc, anger, resentment, trouble, and beyond belief, loud arguing and bickering back and forth and shutting doors and slamming them and pushing each other around and wanting to hurt one another. When we were both too cowardly to each hurt each other physically, because if I did he would hurt me and I would be afraid for my life, because I am weak wanting to hurt my own son, just because he doesn't want to do what I want him to do. Even if it is simple and how I don’t even know how to convey my message and ideas across, it’s always in unexplained energy that doesn't even make sense to the point where I misunderstand him, and how he will never understand me to the point where his life will be worth anything. As my life is worth nothing and shitty and unhealthy as well, because I don't even know how to do anything but be a cheating manipulative slave, and how my son will be the same. In whatever he wants to do in his life. It will never be a true success, if he doesn’t know what it means to succeed, because i in fact, never knew either, I always wanted to tear him down and never make him do anything that I wanted him to do. No wonder he is so disobedient and wanting to do his own thing, therefore, life will never be that much of a great honor to live if I hadn’t truly abused him and manipulated him and cheated and resented him to complain and make him do what I want him to do in manipulation and cheating him in every chance I got. Just because I don’t like and misunderstand the way he is expressing himself to me, when in fact, we don’t have an effective vocabulary to even communicate with each other. No wonder there is so much havoc and misunderstanding and a lot of yelling and a whole bunch of trouble and kicking him out multiple times, because it was the way I was taught to live and express and experience life as it is, in pure instability and trouble and havoc and resentment beyond belief, being so unstable to the point where no matter what he and I do in life. We will never get far in our lives, due to our programming as if it feels as if it irreversible, when in fact, we are both realising it now, that his whole life and my life, was being held and experienced in havoc, and wasted time to not follow instructions and be rebellious and go do our own things. And when we did our own things, we had to get help and/or get no help, and say for myself that I’ve got it and don’t want the help, and how i noticed that within myself even when my son was trying to help me, I always wanted to shoo him away and say to back off and fuck off, I got it. When in fact and reality, I was only doing it the hard way, the not so simplistic way, I always did the disorderly way and unorganized and inefficient and ineffective way, therefore, I never got far within whatever I wanted to do at all whatsoever. It was never of a virtue for me to help him, nor did i even want the help, because I ALSO thought that I, FUCKING I, thought I could do EVERYTHING on my own as  well, and how my son was influenced by that, and how he knew that I was doing all of everything on my own and never got help, never got success, it was soon bound to be a failure for the worst. And how this particular behavior mechanisms of mine, that showed to me and my son that we both thought we knew we could do all things on our own. And if we tried to do anything else and think we’ve got it all on our own and never express any sort of help and assistance, it is bound for mediocre results, as always, and how our lives have shown to be where it is today. Standing in a halt to go nowhere, not ever to be effective as individuals and as blood family, tarnished family name, tarnished relationship, tarnished halted advancement and expression, emotional instability, abuse, beyond belief abuse of cheating, manipulation, fear based manipulation and cheating, within threats for resentment to give back something that was mine and how i had to threaten to call the cops on him if he didn’t do what i wanted him to do. Just because I always wanted to misunderstand myself and to do the same thing to him, no wonder he did the same thing in disrespect to me and how he does to other people. And how I act differently around other people and  how I have to act in abuse to my own son, just because he didn't want to do what I wanted him to do for that I thought that was best for him. When in and fact and reality, it was just ineffective abuse, threatening, cheating, manipulation, stealing, and all tied within being tired of the mess that I have caused to myself and now I have to blame myself for what he is doing that I want him to do, that he isn’t even doing exactly and specifically as the procedure that I wanted him to do. That is ineffective, not efficient, not good, not bad, just mediocre, and no common sense, and impracticality. Therefore, I am the one who knows nothing, and now the copy of me also knows nothing and acts like he knows everything, when he doesn’t, and how in fact, I am also doing the same thing that I have taught him without even realising that he is doing the same thing that I have taught him, when  he didn't he past disobey me and how I made him disobey to the point where we don’t even talk anymore. How stupid and sad, huh?, right. Fucking pathetic from me and him and to everyone I cheated and manipulated and threatened this way, even when people come to our home late night int he evening, or even just early evening to come and hang out. I always did things in misunderstanding and anger, therefore, no one ever benefitted at all whatsoever. Not a chance, not a success, only failure, and irritation, to finally know that he and I, both of us and most importantly, myself. I as a father, and individual, fucking know nothing at all whatsoever, disguising myself as if i knew everything, when in fact, i know nothing at all whatsoever, in discouragement, misunderstanding, and being now exposed to the hard cold truth that makes me tired of my life and living itself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to misunderstand others just because I thought someone was saying one thing and i think of the other, in my own conclusion and when i go to do my own thing, It somehow, never usually works, because it never has and never had, in the very past, and even up to now, to some varying degree, very little success in fact. And how i couldn’t process what others were saying and when I did misunderstand others, even if it was something simple, they would usually agree or either correct me, even if it was right or wrong or somewhat in contradictions and how it was usually never the way what I heard someone expressing themselves, nor was it from me at all either, even when I was not truly clear within myself and how i was conveying myself understanding to myself and understanding others and conveying my understanding. When I couldn’t even recognize what I was hearing and processing, because it was going a little too slow. And how when someone would say something to me simply, I would always retaliate in threat and wanted to hurt another, because i was as well hurt inside myself, trying to in attempt to hurt another just for my misunderstanding and limitation. And how I always and others would somehow misunderstand me and how I would misunderstand others and complain and threaten others for my own misunderstanding and limitation and how I wasn't able to process what could’ve been that was just simple and common sense. I just had a different definition of what I was hearing and  comprehending and processing, therefore, arguments would always arise and inflict conflict and misunderstanding to a whole new level of abuse. How tragic.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that when I had come to a mistake that I have been doing for so long, even if a certain process if effective and efficient, I refuse to do it and do it my way. And think that others’ ways is not best for me, because i know better, and no one else, when in fact, when I wanted to do things in my own way as a starting point and not consider another view, I haven’t really gotten anywhere, and when I am exposed to the right way of doing things. I get tired and make excuses for not wanting to do what I want to do, that I don’t like the way another person is doing, even if it is efficient and we have the same thing or different things in our lives. And how i need to argue for my limitation that the way I am doing things is much more better, instead of what another is saying and portraying, because i clearly haven’t gotten any results financially and emotionally in expression and possession, just because i thought that my idea and the way I do things is much more better. Then what someone else tries to tell me, just because how I need to be disregarding and disobeying another, is in fact, pure disrespect, even if the person is much more effective than me, even if we do have the same thing of product or service that we both have or not. Or even just similar in ways of operations and how I am just in fact refusing to argue and  complain for my limitations, not seeing and realising and understanding what I am making myself miss out. Just because I think my way is better, when in fact and reality, it hasn’t been for a very very very very very long time. And even recently for the worst.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deny myself to not see and realise and to understand and consider other options that are and would’ve been better for me, if I had just considered another way and not just only do it my way and my way is much more better and refuting my own limitations to what someone else is doing much more better. And how I am not in fact doing what’s best for me, even if I think it is that I am, and if I am not getting the results I want effectively, then there’s a reason to be so in evidence. And how arguing and refusing and refuting for my own limitations, will never get me far at all, no matter what i do in this life, for business or not, life or not, doesn’t matter, I will get far trying to refuse and argue for my own limitations and soon to be tired and not do what others have recommended me to do that was best for me, even though i understood the person clearly, but end up not doing what was recommended for me to succeed, and how i ma refusing and denying for my own failure, for delusional and illusional detriment, for the worst, and ultimate mediocrity and inferior performance, along with the end results for nothing attained at all whatsoever.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to argue for my own limitations and think that my way is better, and how clearly, I haven’t gotten very far, and how my ego is literally taking revenge upon me and to express again that I know everything, when in fact, I do not know anything and everything there is to be of business. Because i just have low self esteem to be even doing anything substantial, no matter what it is and how hard I try at anything, it just seems to be that I am not actually truly getting far in what i want to do, even if it is simple to do and up to higher levels of difficulty to be much more easier and simpler to handle along the way. And how i have never been able to do that, what a shame.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that whenI am doing the same thing over and over again in my way, I realise now that I am not getting very far in what I want to do for my life, no matter what it is. Business or not, life or not, activities of anything or not, expression or none at all. And how I am literally trying to argue for my limitation just so I can continue the cycle of limitation and recycle it to not ever get the result that i was looking for, even if I am on the path to get it or not at all. And how it is clearly not in plain sight few of me actually doing it that I intended myself to perform and actually do for myself, at all within the time being. And how nothing has ever gotten for the better for me and how my life has gotten to the pint of where it is today, nothing achieved, nothing financially, nothing for relationships, expression, communications and environment is still the same, and efforts done to be the same and there is nowhere for me to get any better, if I realise to myself to stop arguing for my own limitations and being so tired of it when someone tries to push me to change. When I think my own way is better when in fact, it has not been this whole entire time, at all, whatsoever. And how i have never asked  myself why are you arguing for your own limitations? You haven’t even gotten far and limited still, because I thought my ways were better and I knew all I knew, and how i am doing what’s best for me and how i saw this quality in others and how others have not gotten very far at all whatsoever, no matter what they do in business and in life, nothing will resolve to come as a true result for the better. It will always be for mediocre results and an inferior life within expression for oblivion and delusion and illusion for the worst.

When and as I see myself wasting my time and being tired of arguing for my limitations just to protect myself of what I think I am doing is great so far and haven’t gotten so far in what I am doing, I stop and breathe.

When and as i see myself limiting myself in expression and process of learning and education and execution, i stop and breathe.

When and as I see myself witnessing someone telling me to do a certain thing that they have the impeccable results for and not do it, I stop and breathe, and do what they are telling me that is best from someone who is only credible, not just anyone.

When and as I see myself disobeying and not wanting to consider another view from my own business circle and colleague circle that of the people who are better than me, I stop and breathe.

When and as I see myself tiring myself out doing the same and not getting the results I want, I stop and breathe.

When and as I see myself urging myself to argue for my own limitations and how I think my way is better than another and how I think I know it all and everything, I stop and breathe.

When and as I see myself thinking I know it all and think more of it, I stop and breathe, and consider another point to improve and adapt from and with others.

When and as I see myself duping myself into thinking that I’ve got it all already and don’t need to learn anymore , I stop and breathe.

I realise that arguing for my own limitations will get me far, even if i think that i knew it all, when in fact and reality, I do not know anything at all whatsoever. Even when it came to my parents as my father, he would always argue with me and say I don’t know anything and yell at me and make me angry by saying I’m a dumbass, when he was one also in spitefulness. And how ever since i never wanted to listen to him and never wanted to obey and do anything what he wanted, because he also showed the qualities of a know it all as well, and not needing anyone when it came to a certain project, it was not to be done. It  never was and never will be, even when he would tell me to fuck off  even if he knew what he was doing. And how I grasped that quality and natural limited habit to do the same thing and never accept what someone else is saying to me. So I can become better and actually consider what another person is saying to me and how I can improve when in fact and reality, I haven’t gotten very far, because I always disregarded what others said to me, in complete misunderstanding, because of course, I couldn't even process information, so it was to be like that, and i never truly improved ever since, I’ve gotten far, but not as far as I would like to.  So it was never for the better at all, whatsoever. Nothing financially, nothing emotionally noting in the best ways of expression, just all pure abuse and instability and havoc and trouble beyond belief, nothing was ever cultivated and explained to me to understand. When in fact and reality,I Taught to misunderstand and react irrationally and negatively for my own stupidity as if I even knew anything about life and business and education at all whatsoever.

I realised that my dad was my father, who never really truly cared for me, he only wanted to manipulate me and make me sad and resent him if and when I was exposed to an instruction but to rebuke and refuse it. Because of his abusive way of expression towards me and how if I didn’t want to do it, he would yell at me and call me all sorts of names and judge me just because I didn’t want to do anything that he wanted me to do. And how this limitation bullshit like thing, has never gotten me far, and how i had grasped his limitation and habits along with it, and how i am nothing but a copy of this fool that is abusive. Manipulative, cheater, threatening me beyond my own comprehension to cause me pain and anguish and pure spitefulness and resentfulness to the point where I would always say I know everything and you don't do anything. Don’t ask me, don’t help me, I know everything and got it all under control, when in fact and reality, I had nothing under control, nothing was under grasp and control and articulation and expression. When in fact and realty, I was struggling so much and so hard to the point where i kept going but didn’t get any results, because I was missing out one thing that  I could’ve been doing better, but evidently i haven’t been doing a particular thing to even realise my own programming and how fucked I was. Not ever persisting and knowing what exactly to even do, just because I thought I knew it all, when in fact, I knew nothing. And how my dad knew nothing, he is still a deadbeat and a loser, just like me, in all full dishonesty, no honesty at all whatsoever. Nothing for the better at all. Nothing to be expressed  for the betterment of me and how my foundation will be what I could've thought it to be and  what I’ve seen in others.

I realised that if I don’t express my self honesty, and disguising it for self dishonesty to think and know that i know everything when in fact, it does not show what i'm doing clearly for the betterment of myself and with others. And how i am tirelessly wasting my own time and efforts for something that I think I know when in fact, it was only me who knew nothing and took and emulated the limited ways of my father and how that is where i got this from and how no wonder haven’t gotten very far into what I saw as the outcome that I saw for myself and how i wasn’t taking the necessary actions to create what I wanted, even if i was thinking that I was doing certain things to achieve what I wanted. But ever so most, I wasn’t doing the right things to get me to where i was seeking to go for my life, therefore, nothing ever amounted, because i thought i knew it all, when in fact, I KNEW NOTHING, nothing at all, whatsoever, under any circumstance to begin with. And how my father did the same thing and how I so happen to do the same thing as him, not knowing that I was doing the same habits in expression and delusion and illusion like ways. That was deemed and redeemed again and again repeatedly nonstop without any realization that nothing was actually happening as a real result for what’s best for all, within that, nothing was ever to be for me, nothing at all for me, nothing good, nothing of achievement, noting of advancement, just pure uncultivated disadvantage and mediocrity. For the worst.

I realised thatI’ve wasted so much of time and was so tired of it but continued to accept and allow it and never realise what i was doing that wasn’t best for me. Even if I thought it was correct, I didn’t get very far in whatever I wanted to do in the best effective ways of operation and creation for my life and in real possession and physical life. It was just me in and me in my mind only and a whole  bunch of characters, movie scenes and picture scenes and threats and so much of what I couldn't even handle and advance on to become free. Because nothing in my life was even working, because i thought what I was doing was correct, when in fact, it was wrong this whole entire time.

I realised that this entire time, I was creating mediocre results that never got me anywhere, even in my expression and hard wired thoughts and ways and mannerisms felt as if I couldn't even escape. When I was only living it as breath in no actual true realisation, because i just couldn’t even see it for myself, because I was so reserved and wanted to isolate myself from others and never wanted any advice, nor anything to help me. And when and if I did accept it, I only made it a part of my way and incorporated it, and not exactly like the other was explaining and expressing to me. So that is why I haven't gotten so far, becauseI thought I knew it all, when in fact, I didn't. And how I was being so consistent in the wrong direction that was only to my preview that was so called ‘to be better’ and how nothing else is better than what I have, and never even bothered to consider what could’ve been better for me. And how I would always make the excuse of I’ll just figure it out, and ever since, I never could because I thought I knew it all, and only knew what I ever knew and never accepted anything else of consideration for anything at all. That would’ve been much better for me, if I had just realised what kind of atrocity I was causing for myself fo the worst. That’s it.

I realised that whatever i did and could do, i never wanted to listen, because I was being stubborn and to the fact that i  didn’t want to listen to anyone, and how i knew what i only knew. And never accepted anything for the better or me, no wonder my life, is the way it is right now as i speak and write this out to you all and for me to realise. That my life thrived on complacency and latency from thinking I knew it all from my own father who also Knew nothing, and never wanted to accept any help, just because he knew everything and how i got it from him and it took a big affect and toll on my life. And how i never achieved anything that I’ve ever wanted, because I never could experience why and understand why that ever was. Because it was so ingrained within me and how i couldn’t even process information either, and could not implement anything that could’ve been best for me, ever since I was exposed to his stubbornness and complacency and latency, as a deadbeat loser he will always be. Because I know by observation, he will never change, not for a dime, not for anything, not for himself, not for me, not for anyone, not a thing at all.

I commit myself to be open and be open to learning and discerning and processing other considerations with the tools I have of TechnoTutor and Desteni I Process of self forgiveness and self corrective application. And to consider and do the recommended information and message and to only get this from credible people only and not just some random person that doesn’t know anything. Although anyone out there, may have a particular answer to what it is that I am doing in my industry and business that could help me and I can apply the information and process it and be able to use it in real physical breath by breath action for the better. For as I see myself as life and life resonance in awareness and in reality to improve and adapt for the better, within living the self correction application changes as LIFE!

I commit myself to challenge those who try to do something that isn’t best and how and if they are doing something that isn’t best and not following what I am saying, and if they’re not processing it, then that could be a potential problem for them if they cannot process what to do, and what's best for all. And if it just wasted then what is the point, though I will give context and reason why and share the tools of what I have in the best ways possible to the individual, as I use and apply these tools and myself as well to my life and business for the better. And to challenge this person by respect and dignity to help this or group or individual only to realise with context and reason and for its effectiveness to do it this way and do the recommended way. So we can both truly realise what we can do for the better with respect and dignity and integrity. For as I see myself as life and life resonance in awareness and in reality to improve and adapt for the better,  within living the self corrective application changes as LIFE!

I commit myself to become much more effective in the way I apply and live the correction of what is best for me, and how I can embody out the real change as life, and become infinitely and ultimately effective in my expression. My communication, my negotiation skills, my persuasion skills, my processing skills and operating my life to the best and improve and adapt in how I lead myself and others for the better. And to help and encourage my employees, salespersons, accountants, engineers, chemists, scientists, senior partners, directors to do the same in the best effectiveness possible. To help all people within the organization become much more effective within the tools we offer and recommend to all personnel and people within the organization, no matter who it is, we will recommend these tools and how to use it specifically and effectively to get the best results possible for the individual and the corporation itself. To become truly the most amazing company and monopoly possible and ever for the better!. For as I see myself as life and life resonance in awareness and in reality to improve and adapt for the better, within living the self corrective application change as LIFE!

I commit myself to become more and more ultimately teachable and to become much more effective in the way  I operate myself and operate with others and lead others to victory for the better. And encourage and help and persuade others to become much more teachable and effective the way we express ourselves and operate on a daily basis for our ultimate and super success! For as I see myself as life and life and life resonance in awareness and in reality to improve and adapt for the better, within living the self corrective application changes as LIFE!

I commit myself to teach and encourage and help my kids and my wife do the same and with her as well to help them understand the certain processes to learning and how we can become much more effective. And to help them learn how to use the tools that we own and have that are of TechnoTutor for now and other tools of stability later on as they grow up to become ultimately multiple times much more effective as individuals. To help them and encourage them and even my wife, and how we can truly become a powerful force of growth within the family and how I operate my company(ies) as well for the better. To help them understand what it is like to learn and be effective, there is always more to learn and always more to apply in the best ways possible that is correct and right to get the best results in our performance in what we do for the better! Whether it’s business, life relationships, money, communications, education, reading and much more for the better. For as I see myself as life and life resonance in reality to improve and adapt for the better, within living the self corrective changes as LIFE!

I commit myself to write self forgiveness to forgive myself of what is not best within me and how I can realise them through stop and breathing statements. When and if a reaction were to ever come up, I will stop and breathe and and take self directive principle within the moment as I am moving myself  in real application as my actions must become my breathing. And within that to realisation statements to realise what I had reacted to and have reacted to that was not in my best interest at all whatsoever. Within this,I commit myself to write self commitment statements to recorrect myself into what is best for me and to apply and live as breath and actions as my breathing, running with my heart and my feet will follow. And to use the tools of TechnoTutor correctly and specifically to get the best effective results for myself, and within the Desteni I Process of writing self forgiveness and self corrective application to change and become much more better and free and stable for the better. And to live the living change as LIFE!, for as I see myself as life and life resonance in awareness and in reality to improve and adapt for the better, within living the self corrective application changes as LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment