Sunday, November 15, 2020

Day 13: Assumed Lectures in Parallel Universe

 


 Assuming lectures?(Read aloud and breathe)

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that when I assume that whenever I go to a place or assume that someone is alone working or doing whatever, and once I get so much more money and become very successful. And say to them, if I leave, you are fucked, when in reality, it is only in my own assumption to give them a parabola of a pair of balls in assumption that is not even there. To compare both the balls, and think they're the same, when in reality one is different the others different and I see no difference. And what ends up happening is that I try to give someone a lecture into thinking they might be saying something stupid to me and I don’t want to remain humble see myself as superior over them and they’re inferior to me. Is in reality me trying to tell myself that I want to someone else an assumptive that I think is much more bigger than what I have yet to investigate and actually ask a question to why a certain area is empty and alone at a certain time ad how that brought me to concern of why this place or restaurant or anywhere is being empty as it is or any place at all thinking this is the best way to go about anything. Is to lecture someone as if they haven't a clue of what they’re doing and how I know everything, when in reality, I know nothing. It was also just an assumption this whole time to be a mediator in a midst of assumption that I didn’t even bother to investigate, just because it was a strong value that was put on assumption without even asking the question and conclusively, just being oblivious to what the fact even was to the person that I thought they know what I know when in reality they only know what they know. So I’m assuming what they know, when in fact and reality, I don’t know what they don’t know, it is an assumption of knowing what they know and to knowing what I think I know they know that I thought they knew what I know.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that when I try to assume without trying to investigate something when it comes to time to investigate, and even before it happens in that situation or anything really. I have to lecture them to think that they are in trouble, when in reality, when I was i trouble, I got lectured and had to be told a so called common sense lecture, that I was right, when in fact it wasn’t, I was just naive at the time, and I totally believe this whole thing this whole time, for this person to make me believe and accept and allow that what they’re saying is true, when I didn’t know even what the lecture was about for my own actions the my own consequences that I have conned for myself to experience this particular sequenced that I so happen con myself, because in reality, I just didn't know any better. Because I wasn’t properly educated to even see the point, nor was it explained to me properly and effectively, to where I can understand, instead they only told the point to me, in a very troubling and spiteful and trembling like manner. To the point, they are pointing at me and to make me shut up and don't talk just because they want to make me pay attention to their nonsense message of pointing and talking AT me instead of to and with me, and making me feel as if I don’t need to speak up and have a say, because, have a look, I didn’t have a say, that’s why. So I just didn’t know what was going on that very day, as I was being lectured by this person. That so-called just “knew” more than me, when in fact, when they do talk to and with other people, they do the same thing to them, and now they’re repeating this same pattern to themselves and then a little person like and child and teenager that I was very long ago. And how I just didn’t know what the fuck this person even was talking about and spewing their nonsense to me as if lecturing was a bad thing and how I didn’t know what they even trying to convey to my actions. I just suppose it was bad at the time, so … what, I just did it and wasn’t even aware of what I was even doing. As if I was impulsed by another being, when in reality, that being was me to think that there is another parallel universe, when in reality, I am just acting out a character and person and personality that is not even me. I’m just acting it in physical space, as if there is some other guy or girl or whomever is on another planet and acting just like me and having all these assumptions that they’re also living the life I’m living and doing the same in lectures, and all these other things that I am just fantasizing about in a fan-ta-sy(FAN-TA-SEE) as if I am fanning to see something that isn’t even there just to see what it is and waste more of my breath and time in physical time space as if this is real life. When in fact, I am just in mind, as if I am on some opium drug and just hoping that things will get better or how I feel someone is out there and has the same character like me and looks alike. When in fact and reality, that is bullshit. It is just a quantum reality clone of the mind and in physical reality to try “ACT”, when it is not real, and how i’m tying to portray myself to think this is me. When I just was looking to act and be someone I’m not, and how I am not conveying the real me, when in reality, and fact, it has been suppressed this whole time and for my whole life, since I was exposed to it since the beginning of my time and breath. And even before 7 generations as it is deemed and redeemed to be for reassurance of a lie for me to lecture myself and act out this character this is so called to be me. When it is just certain triggers being opened and I see myself from a different point of view, up top as if I’m some divine god. And I kick the person into existence to act out this character and they have all of these possessions within their emotions and how they FEEL possessed as if this was really me when in fact it is not. It is just something that I'm putting on a front to be like someone else I’m not, and not even truly knowing who the hell I am as if this person is even to be deemed to be real. And having to give someone else a lecture just so he/she can listen to me in my own assumptions and their actions and what they’ve done at very time and moment that i thought when in fact, it was just a lectured lie that I have been telling and living out for myself this whole time, without even realising how anxious and feeling the feelings of anxiety that is energy that I am putting value on. Therefore, it is not, but a lie. Every lecture is a lie, and how i never really realised that I have been living a lie this whole time within the system and for myself as well for what I have accepted and allowed for what it is and what it isn’t. In contradiction as contra-diction in my own addiction of deciphering the two as if one of either one should ought to be used and then assume and disregard the first one and take the other one and try to run with it. When I didn’t even bother to question the first point if it was even worth or even both of it, if it was even best for all or not, because at the time, I was trying to assume and look funny while trying to pick something out for myself when I had no idea of what I wanted, nor could I process information that well and effectively at the time either. So basically, i was naive at the time and didn’t know what to really choose at all whatsoever.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise as a person of a random teacher, parent, parent of this child, society, friends, random people, so called friends, so called associates, and tv shows, tv shows as movies, movies, advertisements news, media, quick scenes, and much other bullshit. To have to lecture to another person and to think that i have to act the same way out to this person from that movie, that person and and think that I am and have to become this persona and have to lecture this little boy or little person to have and know a piece of mind. That is incongruent with what he can already even process at the time and how I knew he was naive, he would act out this character would seem and deem to be real for the rest of his life and how it is not even him. He is just going to act like an unknown and unsolicited mediator to jump in and give people advice as I have done and had to do it out of impulse just because I want to butt in and tell these people that they don’t know the light of day of anything and having to be rude and not realise that these people are having a conversation and for me to participate without even asking is trying to ask for an unnecessary lecture to tell to others as if i need to be telling them my way and how it is better when in fact and reality, it is not, I am participating and going after express energy to go in a certain direction as the EGO. is this thing is not even me, it’s just something for me to participate again and again and how my parents, friends, so called media, and then them and then more and more, their friends, and their media, and then their parents. And then more of the morons that re-appear out of the woodwork and how it all came out to me to participate this very pattern that i have yet to realise in this very time as the so called “Parallel Universe”, when in fact, it is just my mind fucking with me as if there is two of me and one of me is mocking me and how I am trying to make fun of myself and make myself be someone else as if I am some possessed maniac to think this is me. When it is not, have a look, are you really you…? Are you mocking me..?, are you really me…? NO I AM NOT YOU, AND YOU ARE NOT ME, you are only acting me from someone else that has imprinted this upon you and how I am not me either. There we go, energy, is it not?, and nothing ever came to a solution when these random lectures start to go back and forth in various time loops to think that lectures are the best way to go about anything just because one needs to give another piece of their mind. And then me and myself and others start to lose, even if we try the same thing when in fact it is not us, nor is it anyone at all, therefore, I realise, that it is all, nothing but a lie and how it was so hard for me to think that it wasn’t because I thought it was ME. when it wasn’t at all me at all whatsoever, I only put more fuel to the fire as if we needed to set up camp and be here for a while and/or even our whole lives for the worst on the wrong thing not knowing if it is right or not with hope, when hope is not the solution for anyone, as if (HO)(PE), we are being the whores of a protestant, and protesting as whores trying to get attention as if this lie and lecture needs to be more real than already it isn’t in the first place. And how we’ve gone so far and haven’ gotten anywhere but into a land and space of oblivion of the mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise as a parent to lecture my child as if lecturing is another way of punishment before it comes to physical punishment and how my child so happens to come to do the same thing that I am doing. Assuming another needs to be in trouble as if this were to be real, when it is fact, a big fucking lie, and how it was so difficult so snap back into reality as it were to be, when the starting point of my lecture was the ending point in a very hostile way. When in fact, it was fake, not real, not will ever be real, it was just made up and assumed to realise that what I was interacting and reacting to was not even me and to judge another’s actions just because I judged them does not in fact make me better. It’s only making me see and realise that I haven't yet realised that I am making and creating another copy of me. How detrimental that is for me to realise that I have lectured another copy into everyone and how I was a lectured copy this whole time, even if I wasn’t even interacted with at all whatsoever.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as a teacher to lecture to the whole class and not realise that I am trying to give a lecture to them and the rest of the kids in the classroom to think that, oh, these kids are not responsible and they don’t know what “responsibility” is, because….. They have no fucking clue what life really, so let me give them a lecture on how bad they are, when they’re parents have caused them to be the way they are an how they are and how they are and what they feel. When in fact what they feel and act, and do is not them, it is just what they’ve accepted and allowed within themselves and how I had to accept and allow such an atrocity to tell how bad they are and how I need to place blame on them. When in fact, I don’t know why my starting point of being a teacher even was, I was only just here for a paycheck and just to lecture kids and try in “attempt” to make the children and kids feel bad, when very few don’t even know what I’m talking about, and how I only know what I am talking about. In spite and abuse as if they will never ever now what I was even saying, just because I am thinking out loud and having to place blame upon one another and group of people to make others feel less than themselves than they how they feel less than themselves right now as i am doing the act to make them feel less. And how i know that, but yet, i can’t even stop myself, because i desire to be on the self interested train to oblivion to think this is the best way to go about anything and make another feel like shit and less than me and less than themselves as how i perceive myself as a superior and not an one and equal as anyone else in my own assumption and point of view and to see what kind of bullshit and shit show that i am trying to put on. Just so I can look good, when my character doesn’t look so good itself to be making others feel bad for themselves, when I have yet to forgive myself as well, nothing at all whatsoever.

When and as I see myself wanting to assume what someone is doing or not doing and they are making a mistake or whatever, it is, and how I have to come in as an unsolicited mediator and lecturer, to these people, I stop and breathe. I realize that trying to give other people lectures is in reality, trying to act out something and portray information that I have no idea of, because I have yet to ask the question to the person if what I saw yesterday or what this person did or whatever it is, that they did or said or went by or went somewhere. Is thought to be true, when all of the assumed lies and lectures that I am participating in that I thought to be real, was in fact, a lie. A statement to close my mind, without even asking a question, why am I trying to lecture another person when I don’t even know what really happened?, because my mind is trying to play tricks on me at and in the meantime, when therefore, in reality, it was just something I experienced form someone else and some random persona and teacher doing some type of random lecture to show off and become this big pure god, when in act, it was just ego, where the energy goes, is where it flows, if it is not to even bothered to be questioned at all whatsoever. And if it is not questioned, then it will go nowhere. And how in physical time space reality, I will not be going anywhere if I don’t even bother to move myself to see what this person is trying to say or whatever it is, during business or not, relationship or not, if anything at all whatsoever.

I commit myself to be here as breath and life awareness resonance and be here, how it is only me who is here in reality, and not my mind, and if I see myself to participate in my mind and try to lecture another as I would lecturer myself in spitefulness and anger, I’ll re-direct ad stop and breathe and realise that I am here and nowhere else. That I know it is not even that important to step into anything, unless I am involved for what it is, just depending on the situation and who I am interacting with, and not just some other people that are across from somewhere and having to be this unsolicited mediator as if this ought to be true and try to give others danger, when in reality that is not what’s best for all, and if I see another person doing that, I will challenge them with respect and dignity, and ask them, do you know what we know by interrupting your point and trying to value it with ours. When you know nothing, is that not true?, okay. Cool. and of course to ask if I may have a say, I’ve heard what you guys were talking about, and it seemed pretty interesting, I just thought I’d participate, and if they do any type of fear and justification, I will realise that this person is just participant in another character, and it is not them. And I will challenge that point, if it is so random and having to be put on the spot, with my friends or where we are. That if a person is trying to say what they think is true, is it?, or is it not?, is there any value I can help this person redirect their views into what reality really is?, if not, then there's no point. Although it is good to listen at times, because we can learn from anyone and anybody, and know what to do, and know what NOT to do, because if someone is stupid, then what they said is stupid. For as I see myself as life and life awareness to improve and be aware of for the better!

I commit myself to be here, and truly investigate, before trying to assume anything and of course investigate with myself, if what i think is true or not, and what someone else has believed in the industry of business and life or whatever the case it may be. And show express to myself to other people, that there is no parallel universe, it is only us here, and it is only our minds that can fuck with us, if we let it. And if the point tries to come up again, breathe and let go, step by step, it will take multiple breaths if so, no matter how long it takes, and to become better and effective within each other as human beings. And how we are so powerful to wipe ourselves out, however, we are so powerful and can truly achieve much more with the tools of Self forgiveness, TechnoTutor, and Desteni I Process, and the journey’s life and heaven’s life blogs to see what we can do to truly become our BEST selves here in REALity, and nowhere else. We are here to create a better life for the better. For as I see myself as life and life awareness resonance to improve and adapt for the better!

I commit myself to give a speaking point, if when and if it is necessary if I so happen to be in a meeting and presenting my project to others and investors or anyone for that matter for business and how we can truly be on the same page of information and give it clearly and immaculately and articulately in the best ways possible for interest to be gathered and for something to truly be treated for what’s best for all for the better. For as I see myself as life and life awareness resonance to improve and adapt for the better, for my and our super and super super super success!

I commit myself to write self forgiveness to forgive myself of what is not best within me and breathe and realise them through self realisations statements and breathing statements and flag points to realise what I had and have reacted to in the past or even recently. And within hat, I commit myself to write self commitment statements, and use the tools of support within the group, TechnoTutor, self forgiveness and books and moving myself forward and interacting with others that are not in my business or in the same field and how we can interact and connect together for the better and do business with a common sense interest to do what is best for all and around us for the better. And to live the sign change as life, and for as I see myself as life and life awareness resonance to improve and adapt for the better for my super super super super success!

No comments:

Post a Comment