Sunday, November 15, 2020

Day 30: Why Sso Serious with Negligence?!?!?!?!

 


 Negligence?

(Read Aloud and Breathe)

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that when I do neglect my own responsibilities and not taking great care of them. Somehow my life doesn't go the way I thought it should, but I do end up going back into my patterns and not changing for actual real living change and the actual physical participation of the change. And living it, no matter how hard I am trying and ‘trying’ to change, I neglect it and go back to old patterns, even when the change has been recognized and the old patterns. And the funny thing is, I never truly noticed how my parents did the same thing and, especially my dad, and how he would be sober and do a lot more, but when change had set it. His life was getting better, somehow he was looking to get back into old patterns, and saying ‘oh I just have to do it, it’s not me for who I am right now’, when in fact in reality, he was lying hot himself. And how I found myself not realising that I was doing the same thing seeing him do the same pattern in negligence and defecting and neglecting his progress to life again and a healthy life process to begin with. But it was never that way at all whatsoever, no matter what I did and tried to help him, it’s as if no matter how hard I tried to help myself, I would also go back into my patterns and never change for real. I thought it was just me, but it was also my environment and who I am around most of the time for the most part. Not noticing that my natural learning ability is open at all times, unconsciously and subconsciously at a limitation, no matter what I do and try, there is some type of pattern to reoccur during the day, even if it is waking up early and then going back to sleep. Not realising what if i do end up going back into old patterns, where am I really going with the things that I set out for myself?, and how I never realised there were always more patterns to everything, until real change truly sets in. Even if I do think that it is so, it is not so, the ego has many various patterns and energy patterns and cloud based structures to hold in other patterns that link and follow up to everything. All the way to the starting point, from where it first started and compounded up until this very actual time and moment and performance of the actual pattern that is occurring within me, as the inner as without. As I have changed on the inner and how I am not acting the real change without the real change that I have set out for myself and now I am contradicting myself, without even realising that I was even doing it in the first place at all whatsoever. It felt so invisible to me, but yet too subtle and gentle as it was to lead me into the wrong direction, without truly investigating my own negligence to all facets and areas of my life and how things are broken down into a crumble pile of needles from a metal bar. Not knowing which one is right or wrong, as if they were all right and wrong. Even if they are positioned in the right position or not at all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as a father and parent to my child, and how when I do set out for actual change and soberness, I end up going back into my old patterns. Just because I am afraid of losing my old identity that was suppressed. Not realising that no matter how hard I change to change for ‘real’, I end up self sabotaging myself into oblivion as if I am not even here to take care of myself and others to see what Ii can do for the better of myself and for my health. Since I had the surgery and how it had a major big impact upon my smoking and drinking habits that caused me to need to obey the health experts that don’t really know much about me in my own assumption. I just so happen to accept them and what they had mentioned and said to me, after I had listened to their investigation upon me and how my smoking habits had ruined my health and my body and also my business. And how I never came to realise that for those unhealthy habits to even occur, I would always try to get some preconceived doubt into me and within me. Not realising that it would occur again, after i had the surgery and upon my heart that was of a triple bypass heart surgery. Not realising that also, that how i was becoming much more healthier, I was striving and moving and thriving within myself and outside of myself as i was experiencing reality as it is and as it was before. And now that I am going back into my previous patterns, just because I was afraid of losing my own identity, not considering that my old identity was just being suppressed. Just because when I started to smoke and drink again, I only did it for the faint of heart, to my own identity that was so called ‘lost’, but in reality, I was only suppressing it in quantum reality and how my mind flashed into me a quick thought. Oh, how is this me now?, this who I was supposed to be and not go back into my old unhealthy patterns again?, and not smoke and drink and eat unhealthy foods and substances?, I can’t do it, i can’t do this anymore. I must go back into my old patterns just like they were before, I am just too comfortable not living the urge to give up anything and be truly healthy, like I was supposed to. But now I am within this urge and pattern that is ingrained within me, and how I am not realising that this is to be, and how I want real change and real health, but I am willing to get prepared for it and do so. But the urge and negligence of my urge and addictions as fiction and how they are not even real, they are just something I am giving so much addicted pattern like energy to. Just because of that path of being a psychopath into thinking that this isn’t the way of true healthiness, but it was in fact, that I couldn’t go about being healthy again. I only wanted to kill myself a little more slower and make myself tired and have headaches and stomach aches. No wonder I had neglected and performed actual negligence upon myself. Without even knowing if I was doing it or not, not taking the responsibility of doing so, as if it were to be of real actual change. But I was in fact, just too afraid of losing my own identity, that I was ever so suppressing to the negative nines, and how nothing was ever to be for actual abundant lively health for me. I never knew what actual real health was, I wasn’t comfortable being healthy again, no matter how hard I tried, the pattern was stuck within me for so many years since I was 16. Not knowing if I would ever stop, before I drop dead on the floor and be without myself, and all the regrets and looking back on my life, and how my health turned out to be a living contradicting death into oblivion. Down with the tidy bowl man, that i am my own maker and finally meeting my own maker. If i do not ever stop to realise that I have been smoking and drinking my whole life and living the living word, negligence into oblivion and soon into death and the regretful darkness that is awaiting my step forward to begin the emptiness of what was never there and manipulated in the first place. For failure and neglect and negligence, itself, that nothing will ever change, unless i change For REAL. I am only masking the real change with my old patterns again, not realising that I am wanting to change for real, but changing with my old patterns as if they were to be of real value, but they were only in reality of a detrimental paramount of my own negligence of a death portal that I will soon step in. if things are not taken into the right response of my own ability as responsibility for true life living change for a better change that I deserve. Instead of hurting myself more and more for all these years, not realising that it is making other people not want to pay attention to me, because in fact and reality, I don’t care about me, i never did, and evidently, I never will.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as an actor, movie character, cartoon, or whatever I was that accepted and allowed or either just my creators had made me to be this way and I only accepted and allowed it to be because of money and greed and unknown hidden fear. And how when things were going great and my life was going great until i encountered a pattern that wasn’t best for me, and how I didn't realise this would’ve brought me into a standing halt. And for no momentum to go forward, just because of the patterns and unhealthy patterns that have been set in their own ways due to my own deliberate acceptance and allowance as they were and were to be. Not realising that when things were going great, i just didn’t realise that after my recovery of a previous detrimental act that i have caused and seen from other people and even my creators had made me to be this way and act this way, as if it were to be real. And how dangerous that would be in my real life experience, not realising that it would be the same thing for others to act out as well, as if i had some preconceived doubt in me not even realising that I had real change after the recovery. And now that things are not going into actual real remission and recovery for real living change. It was just redirected and directed without my own will, i was basically using others patterns as my patterns and attaching myself to live that living change as a detrimental act as if it were to be real as me. When in fact, I only made it to be me, not realising that it could’ve been prevented if I had gotten the support, without even trying to isolate myself, just because ‘no one would understand my patterns’. Only I do, in my own self dishonesty and how I am in reality only hurting myself without even asking for the help when I am trying to isolate myself, just because of my secret mind and how it is only leading me down a wrong path into oblivion and down with meeting my own maker, which was me to look over all of my past experiences and timelines of how I got up to where I am right now. Not realising that I am practicing and living the word of negligence for the worst. Even when things were going great, I couldn’t help but have to go back and suppress my old identity and have to switch into various different characters and personal demons that I was aware of what I was even doing to myself and acting out as myself as myself as self. When in fact self was only self sabotaging itself, and I was only letting it happen, without question, no matter if it was good or not, i didn't bother to question my detrimental patterns of the suppress identity and switching into different dimensions and inter-dimensional dimensions that have caused me to become this way ever so again. Not realising that true change is to let go, and not be this anymore and forgive myself, but instead creators and myself as an actor and cartoon actor to be this way. And live my life as a living life wreck, nothing was going right, nothing was ever changing, because I only felt and thought that no one understood me. So I had to control others with my own depression and most importantly, control myself, because I was the one who was possessing myself to be this depressive inter-dimensional character and switching into the sober and sometimes non-sober person as a character and of cartoon and real life person. Not realising that how my life will turn into a shitty living change of the word negligence. That nothing was ever real and to be changed for real. I only let it become me again, because I wasn’t so comfortable with the new me as a character switching into a dimension, and how I am acting in ways that is not even me, but for what I have accepted and allowed as me, to be this way and act like other people, to think that i must become this person, or unless I will be nobody and have to fit in, because if i were to ever be myself, I am only being myself in limitation. Because I never truly investigated what it is and what it was like to be myself again and all the starting points of it all ever even happening. And how I made these neglected and negligent types of demons that I had not known what true real responsibility was, my life would’ve changed. But instead, I only knew irresponsibility and only ever contributed to the detrimental acts that I have been accepting and allowing me to become as me. when in fact it was and never was me, i only made it to be me, because i never knew what true real identity really was, because I am not me. I am only something that is made up and what I saw and what I had to become, I didn’t know what I was seeing this whole time, I was only leading myself into oblivion and down the road to delinquency, forgetfulness and ultimately and most importantly, the detrimental neglect of all. Not knowing if I would’ve changed for real, even though I already went through the recovery, and how I am not even bothering to go back into actual real change from the real recovery and living change as it could’ve been at all. But nothing ever surfaced for me, no matter how hard i tried for anything, i always pushed everyone away, not realising that i was just also using my depression to control everyone and everybody, and everything to fuel my happiness, as if I didn't know what true happiness really was at all whatsoever. It was on the inside, as real change and so collectively, over time, real time living change will occur on the outside, as long as I move myself forward. However, it was never that way, I had to go back and make excuses that this is me and this who I WILL become as a lie, believing the lie as if it were to be true as my own truth, when my own truth was actuality, a suppressed lie. No matter when it came to money, environment, friendships, relationships, and the one I have with myself as my own lacking detrimental neglected relationship for the worst. Not realising how destructive it was and was to be in my life and for others to act this way as well within the environment and no real actual concern and encouragement for critical thinking, it’s as if we were manipulated to think that others can do our thinking for us without us doing for us. When in fact, we were only seeing situations and manipulating ourselves to be this thing, culture, way of living, mannerism, habit or whatever, and think we need to be this. When in fact, it is not, it is only what we think someone is making us do, when in fact, we are deluding ourselves to become this and make it to be real and true to us and me myself. And thought that no one will ever come to see me to be this way, so I will become a new person and create my own cult and culture of and for myself as if I am another person. When in fact, I am only manipulating myself into thinking that this will be me, when in fact, it is only nothing but a false identity to what is i think that is good, without even discerning if it was to be good or not. I only accepted and allowed it to be as me through accepting and allowing everything gullible and defying reality and what it could’ve been or couldn’t have been at all for me to begin with. It was mindset reality to become someone else totally, that isn’t in the abundance side, they were only in the dumps of life, no matter how good or bad it was going. My life wasn’t going to change, no matter how hard i tried, because in reality, it was something I’ve always grown up with and accepted and allowed the inter dimensional and dimensional ways of life and other identities to be me as a dis-order, as I am dissing myself and the orders i take for myself and how my life is disengaged order and not in complete right growth in the right direction to real reality and where true growth could’ve set in. But and when in fact, it was never that way all whatsoever, it was always down the wrong path and a path that wasn’t best for me, nor for anyone, nor for my family. I just never knew what life would have really been if I did something better off with my life for the better, that if I oughta be this person, then I could’ve been. But it was never for the right reason and starting point of growth, i only made my starting point as that, because in fact and reality, i was and I am only operating on foundation that my parents set out for me and how i made it to BE me, and never could change it back, because this is who I will and this is who i will become, as a LIE. That is it.

When and as I see myself wanting to live in negligence as it is not me and neglect many different things that I have set out for myself specifically, even if it is one thing to begin with or any past change, I stop and breathe.

When and as I see myself going back into my old patterns that I have forgiven myself of and not realise that I had changed it to be for real change and recovery to live the living change as a positive impact within me and my life, I stop and breathe.

When and as I see myself wanting to neglect the real living change, I stop and breathe.

When and as I see myself wanting to be some other character and attribute that isn’t even me, whatever kind of quality it is to be, I stop and breathe.

When and as I see myself wanting to switch from character to character, I stop and breathe and realise that it is only something that has yet to be change from me and within me, if it were to ever happen again, rarely it won’t happen, but I will investigate it, step by step and breath by breath for the better.

When and as I see myself not taking responsibility for what I had set out for myself to commit to real living change, I stop and breathe and redirect into what I had set out for myself and do it with developing more self trust by doing what I had set out for myself in true living commitment for the better.

When and as I see myself neglecting what I had set out for true responsibility to change my circumstance, financial, emotional, or anything, I stop and breathe and do what it is that I set it for myself and get help to do so and achieve it to be so for the better.

When and as I see myself using depression, anger, and all the above that isn’t what’s best for me and I use it for control and manipulation, I stop and breathe, and redirect to me and myself as here as breath and a reality participant that I am here and do what is best for me and for others around me and whom i am working with for the better.

I realise that switching from character to character in negligence is another form and reality of responsibility and lacking the actual real change of myself and who I am trying to become, that isn’t even me clearly. I notice it and somehow I become it in a detrimental way, that isn’t of my best interest at heart, as if i am losing more and more of my own self trust and fueling it, with another’s blinded self interest and delusion as me, when in fact, it is not me. It is only what I am neglecting to be off real change or not at all, and mixing with a hazard and half ass effort to think that it is of actual value to be. When in fact it is and was not at all whatsoever.

I realise that switching identities after real change is only a contradiction of identity crisis, as iif it was to be found and then lost and then found again to be morphed and manipulated over and over again. As If I am and was becoming some type of quantum control character to be this person and think myself to be this person in my real life. When in fact, I am only deluding myself and with others and even by myself isolated as if no one understood me and my own depression in my own isolation, no matter how hard it was and intense the possessed feeling and emotion actually really was. In actual quantum energy and chemical time of the body and mind. As the chemicals and body and thought inner dimensions were controlling my whole life, without even realising the identity crisis that I was solving and integrating for myself to be as myself as if it were to BE ME. when in fact, I was only imitating others and and trying to threaten others in games, real life at times, whenever situations would pop up and warrant for me to do so. Is not me, but for something and what I have accepted and allowed to be as me as my own truth, when in fact, my own truth was an actual lie and was never investigated to truly see the actual starting point of where it even came from. When I now have realised, it came from various tv shows of the joker, and batman. And how unstable this guy was, and the deep character it was to be and his other partners in crime going against his adversaries, when those adversaries came out to go against him and now he is on his own, because they all died from losing their self trust for which they never had. And how it came to be so destructive, that I so happen to take on their acts and acts of pattern and personality and character to character inter-dimensional and dimensions as life as it were and was to be, because in fact, there was no true living change and no real living change. It was all for nothing and wanting to kill another just because of character to character identity crisis choice, and how it was choice for choice and change for change that wasn’t best for greed and fear to threaten one another, as they would’ve threatened themselves and their family and others as well.

I realise that if I do make the real change, and if i don’t go into the real living change, then i am neglecting something that I have set out for myself in contradiction, that i didn’t follow through with. Which was in realty, actual irresponsibility for the worst, not realising that i was and am the one who was not following through on my own commitments of real change, and how it is not just my environment, it is me as an individual primarily and my influences that i see upon and around me. And that if I don’t have self directive principle, I am only ever leaving it to waste, and waste the opportunity to actually, Really, change on a fundamental of real living change at all. And how I’ve realised that it has taken control over my whole life, not ever realising where it even came from, as I had accepted and allowed it to be up until this very moment and time of it’s investigation to be free as I was supposed to be for the better.

I realise that slipping into contradictory patterns, is another form and reality of irresponsibility and not taking responsibility and being of direction for myself as a directive principle and not getting help with and from others. Is just isolation in irresponsibility as if no one understood, but me, when and if I don’t speak up and get help, then I will always be running in circles in the same patterns, because going in circles fr growth, is just insanity for what is not best for all and what’s even to be best at all for me, at all whatsoever. And how I realised that it is another form of self distrust in the order of irresponsibility and dissing the order of change for myself to be of real living change as if it were to be real or not, and how I end up not wanting to be of real change. Just because I want and am to be comfortable within my own responsibility and lack of commitment to what was set out for myself for actual real living change for the better. Instead, it was just taken for chance and granted, as if it were to be something of real value, when in fact, it was not at all whatsoever. And how if it goes back to the non-change, then I have truly gone back into a pattern of distrust and disorder for irresponsibility of trying to download an extra figure and bite onto the hard drive as if the change had yet been fully made, although it just had been and how I am just trying to go back into it as if i didn’t actually change for real on a fundamental level at all whatsoever.

I realise that going back and forth to it as a non-change as if it wasn’t previously agreed upon from myself to change for real, it is another form and reality of distrust in disorder for what was already committed to real life living change for the better.

I realise that irresponsibility is distrust.

I realise that irresponsibility id distrust gone bad and in the wrong direction as if things were only out to be changed and not gone with it, as if something was left unchecked and was out to get me unconsciously and subconsciously without even to question what was going on at all whatsoever within me.

I realise that fear and negligence is not a man’s best friend, it is only a man’s worst friend, as it is the person, and how it used to be and was in the past, not realising it up until now. And how I was only being my worst friend and neglecting the relationship I had and never had with and for myself at all whatsoever. It was never evident to truly trust myself for real, it was always in distrust and irresponsibility for what was best in a recycled and recycling patterns that never seems to truly solve themselves into success. Because I was the one who was neglecting me, and how i never realised how strong and powerful that is, when I am only by myself, and how the saying goes, it is me against me, and how it is only another reality and form of irresponsibility for self interest into oblivion of the wrong starting point that didn’t seem to be best for me at all whatsoever to begin with and end with right now. And how I never trusted myself, I just never could, no wonder no matter how hard I tried to achieve for anything, it was done even in fear and distrust, not realising that I never could trust myself. Because guess what?, my parents never trusted themselves, so they never trusted me, nor the people they gave me away to and finally got me back. And taught me to neglect my own self trust, as they have done the same for the worst as usual. Because they had no real living solutions and change for anything, because they only did the best they could and knew how, and that nothing was ever in abundance, it was always in negligence and neglect and irresponsibility. And how truly unstable and how much of an atrocity our family and myself had come to this very moment and time in my life. I just never knew how and why this type of neglect was controlling me and my whole life and relationships and money, and skills and trust of everything. Even when it would be revived, and shot down again, by me, and allowing other people to do so, when in fact, I was only manipulating myself to think what others had said were true and how I came to believe it. When in fact it was only a mere lie that I had come to believe and never discerned and challenged with respect and dignity.  Because I never had the respect and self trust for myself, because my parents and and their parents and then theirs and so onto 7 generations, Never had it either. It was always in distrust, and how I came to distrust myself, no matter what i wanted to go after, it was always fear and how I retreated back into my little darkness of regret and neglect and negligence of irresponsibility and lost of self trust and disrespected myself on all and so many levels, beyond belief. I just never knew, how bad i destroyed my future along the way, not even realising that I was being negligent and irresponsible to myself, as no one ever taught it to me, so self distrust ever so set in and it was my whole life living, and how nothing ever progressed for the visions and things I’ve always wanted to achieve for the better. It was always held back in some type of way, that Ii never knew how it was doing that, because I was doing that, to so many degrees and levels beyond beLIEf. I just never knew it was there the w(hole) entire time, just never knew, until now.

I realise that no one had a good self trustful relationship with themselves, and show I so happen to gain on that trait from others to not trust myself either and be in complacency and latency. In my words and actions and deeds, of all kinds and varying degrees, then so I happen to lose my self trust more and more, as I tried to gain it back, nothing ever worked, nothing ever was of real change, nothing ever was of real living actual trust, to truly trust myself, when my whole life was full of fear and self distrust in negligence and irresponsibility. Because everyone I saw, all had, self distrust, self irresponsibility, irrational thinking, no critical thinking, people thinking with their emotions, no logical thinking, nothing at all whatsoever. And how this all came to me living their traits and way of doing and life, had turned into a living wreck, and how no matter what I did and tried to gain myself trust back, it was always back to losing my self trust, and dissing myself to the sequence of actual growth and derailing myself as if there was nothing out there for me. I was the one actually going against myself beyond many levels and degrees that I could not fathom and imagine and see for myself, because of my environment, who was around me, who taught me to think, how to think, what to eat, how to eat, what to feel, what not to feel, what not to think, what not to say, what to say, how to say it, and how I should of obedience and be a slave and a loser just like them. No matter if they caused me to be this way, they only just knew the best they could and know how, so there was no real growth of anything, nothing big, nothing small, it was always in neglect and limitation and lack, for everything and anything. No matter if it was making a commitment, financial growth and commitment, emotional growth and commitment, health commitment, relationship commitment, and all forms and degrees of those that I have listed. Nothing was ever set in for true living change at all whatsoever.

I realised that I was neglecting my money, my commitment for growth within it and as an individual to create something of value, but it was never of true growth and that of it to be for actual real manifestation and actual real proximity. It was always at a standstill and halt for limitation and lack and no real change for anything, for anyone and anybody, and not even for me. Because i never knew how to do it, it was just always in some type of lack and limitation, because I never knew what I didn’t know and could’ve learned that could’ve benefited my life and others. To care and to give for actual real life giving and receiving and receiving and giving for those who are worthy, and evidently, it was never that of real proximity and awareness to do so. Just nothing at all whatsoever. And that is why and how my life and everyone and all my relationships and relationship of myself, with money, life, health, commitments, and all the above.

I realise now, that if I had the best foundation, I would and could have made it, but now, it starts with me and it starts right now.

I commit myself to truly build my foundation over again to how it was supposed to be, with learning how to gain my self trust again and keep it to be that way, no matter what. And how I understand living the living change of self trust is very important along with commitment and understanding to and for others and for myself for the better. That life is short, but we’ve got to make it right here and right now, that life has Always been here, and was always here, nowhere else. Same for everyone, three’s life everywhere, but we are nowhere else but here. And to build that self trust for myself and to do things never no matter what, and achieve it greatly and wonderfully, with others and myself. That I understand that no one can do the work for me, but me as well, and that I need to consider that commitment and self trust is a virtue in life, and to have it no other way, because fear is not real. It is only taught from the parents and outer external world to live the fear, when in fact, fear is only another form and reality of neglect of not being here as breath and true creative creation as expression and determination of stability as life awareness resonance. For as I see myself as life and life awareness resonance to improve and adapt for the better!

I commit myself to do things no matter in fear, that it is not something I’ve ever done before, and to do it with reason and common sense and practicality for what is best so i can and will succeed in the best ways possible. Because what is the worst that can happen, I cause myself something that isn’t even real?, because it isn’t, and i will stop and breathe and redirect myself and be here as self trust and commitment and understanding that where I need to go and level up. Must be a new level of understanding, commitment, self trust, industriousness, conscientiousness, prudent, diligence, tactfulness, persistent, patient, kind, stable, strong minded, dedicated, meticulous, smart and hard working, and working smart and hard and effective. Thorough, attentive, persevering, searching effectively and achieving effectively and building my skill sets effectively and scaling them step by step and breath by breath with myself and with others. Close, correct, willing to improve and learn and understand, studious, rigorous and particular, and finally, Religious about Self responsibility and True Self honesty and True Self Trust for my super super super super super success! For as I see myself as life and life awareness resonance to improve and adapt for the better!

I commit myself to help my kids and wife, understand how to truly gain self trust and build self trust, through stability, understanding, affection and care, encouraging them and helping them become the best versions of themselves while they grow up for the better with my wife and how we can make and help our kids become much more better. As we are growing our empire together as a team and for the company/corporation that we own and have together. Within nutrition, the right information and flexibility to help them understand how things work and why they are to be that way, and how we can improve and change things and be adaptable and truly become better as people and as individuals as a family for the better! For as I see myself as life and life awareness resonance to improve and adapt for the better!

I commit myself to trust myself more and more and more and more and more, to do things in business and in life, and understand that I am not invincible and do things within common sense and practicality. And become up to grow for real life living change of true self trust, true self ability and response and ability as responsibility. And live this facet out in all areas of my life and investigate that which is not best within me and keep what is best and improve and adapt upon it for the better. For as I see myself as life and life awareness resonance to improve and adapt for the better! And if I deviate, I will bring myself back quickly and breathe in and out here, that I am here and nowhere else, my self trust and responsibility is here and breathe as a physical reality individual in real life participation and to create a world and company that is best to serve to all.

I commit myself to bring attention to what is of common sense and practicality that needs attention and what i will do anyway, despite of what’s even going on, and if the situation warrants for me to be patient, then i will be. And be urgent and patient when an opportunity is created and surfaced by me and also if it is presented, then I will discern and see if it ought to be the best opportunity to go with, then I will do it. Because I know and understand where this will take me into the right direction that is best for growth and positive impact for the better. For as I see myself as life and life awareness resonance to improve and adapt for the better!

I commit myself to trust myself and my self responsibility and self commitment and understanding to do the thing that I have set out for myself no matter how i feel and whatever urge is going on, i stop and breathe and do it anyway. Because living the visible principles and as the flesh as life to improve them and live them and adapt to them and scale them along the way and add more to my Self Constitution that I live by and live as expression as by, as the flesh and living words as lief, through words, deeds and a true person to admired for the better!, for as I see myself as life and life awareness resonance to improve and adapt for the better!

I commit myself to become to have more and more and more self trust and work with and ingrain the people that work with me and whom i work with, my employees, directors, engineers, scientists, chemists, senior partners, salespersons, team(s), and all the way down to the people who work the floors. And to ingrain self trust, no matter how hard it is, we are meant for better, not for less, and to accept nothing less, and nothing inferior, we will build everyone, not everyone will make it, but will keep and gather and build together and strive and scale and be the true gazelles of life for true living self trust, self commitment, self change, self responsibility, self honesty, and much more for our ultimate and super super super super super success! As one and equals and equal and ones. For as I see myself as life and life awareness resonance to improve and adapt for the better to live the living change for the better!

I commit myself to understanding how life and reality works, how business works much more effectively with myself, trust and commitment to understand, apply and test and experiment and keep going. Because nothing is stopping me, or anyone, so let’s get it done, shall we?, let's do it.

I commit myself to write self forgiveness to forgive myself of what is not best within me, and to stop and breath if reactions of anything were to ever come up again and to stop and breathe and be here. And take direct control and responsibility for my life as here as life and living expression as body and mind and mind and body. And to realise the self forgiveness, through self realisation statements, to realise what was not best within me and how what was within me and even before and to realise what wasn’t best and what needs to be required to change for true living change and expression as life substance and awareness as here. And within that, I commit myself to write self commitment statements, to recorrect myself into what I was meant to be and become as expression as the flesh and life awareness resonance. And to gain more and more of trust and self trust for the better and live the corrective application as the flesh as the living words, deeds, and expression as life and to use the tools of TechnoTutor, the support groups and the network of people for the support to achieve and go beyond what I can even fathom to achieve and to keep going no matter what. Because fear was and never was even to be real, and to live here as practical common sense and logic as expression with others and leadership and gain and improve my skills and improve and scale them for the better with others and for myself for the better! To live the living change, as for as I see myself as life and life awareness resonance to improve and adapt for the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment