Friday, November 27, 2020

Day 62: If I Evict him out, He'll Panic

If I evict him out, he’ll panic

(read aloud and breathe)

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not  realise as a father  to be  so tempted to kick out my son and to potentially evict him each and every time as if he doesn’t even matter to me and how his behavior is  shit. Just because i am not realisation, that he is not taking  responsibility for it, because in fact and reality, I have also made him this way by bringing up so to the delusional point of no  return to be blind to the fact of what actual good behavior is, no matter how positive or negative it may be. I only think  of it  as my way of manipulating him to make him bow down to me and follow my  rules or else. Or else he  will never live here and be homeless just like I was and to do the same thing to him, was the same thing I’ve done to myself, just because I left home at 16 years old, that i had enough  of my parents shit and had to leave, because of the  undue  right to be treating me like shit and projecting fear and negativity to the point of where nothing will ever happen for me. Nothing good, nothing for the better, no  wonder i am doing the same thing to my son, as if i couldn’t even realise that I’ve done the same thing to myself, not realising that I am doing the same thing to my son and making him feel as if he is not ever welcome in my home. To anger him as I have angered myself to not ever have something  of shelter and a home and roof above me to protect me from the weather and other people and how i am trying to protect my son from other people, when in fact and in reality I am doing that, just so I can abuse him more and make him obey to me. How I am not realising that i am abusing him emotionally and physically to the point where there’s loud nonsense arguments to the point where i can not handle any of it, and have to go tattle tale to my neighbor, as my son has had done the same thing when I  was young as well, no wonder my son is  acting the same way in detrimental ways as I have done as well, no wonder I am nothing but a deadbeat loser, like any other father who is unstable and has nothing going for his life. No wonder I have nothing and always self sabotage myself in great dishonesty and distrust  to the point of no actual conversation or questioning my ways and challenging them if needed. And how I have never done that ever since, no wonder it has gotten more and more worse for me, to the point where I want to evict my son and if I don’t do it, then I am fucking myself if I do it either way, because I am only forever more hurting myself, not just him. And how I will anger him and assume in my own ways that there are lies to make him panic if I evict him and kick him out and never let him back with all of the things that he has, and how if he does go out. Then he will have nothing just like I didn't have anything either, no wonder I am doing something to my son as I have done to myself on purpose in an unstable family, no wonder nothing has ever amounted for the better at all whatsoever.

I  forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that if my dad evicts me then I will panic in my own assumption?, and how that makes me livid  and angry to the point where I want to smash a bowl over his head and stab the broken pieces in his neck and kill him. And how I don’t like how the lies he tells to project over exaggerations that he does to  himself, and how I have done nothing to hurt him physically, but to speak my words and how he is only forevermore self sabotaging himself to the point where he will make himself cry like a little bitch. And how nothing will ever surface and surface form that, no true result will ever come from that and how it makes me want to break so many things in this house  and burn it down, just because of the rage and internal rage that is within me to ruin this man who has as well ruined my life for the worst, and left me with people who never had my best interest in mind, no wonder they abused me and hurt me and emotionally and physically. To the point where I would be so livid and angry and want to destroy things as I have done the very past and how this ugly deadbeat has  done the same to me, and how I took out my anger on the house, destroying windows and walls, and doors and  glasses and many other things that don’t even matter to me, by my own assumption. And how my childhood was full of anger and false assumptions and projected anger that was instilled within me, as a huge rock or multiple little rocks that would impede my own pond and shake the  currents of energy within me and  then when something really bad would happen, something of a big rocks would go into my own pond and destroy and erupt everything to the point of no return. As if my bodily currents were erupted and disturbed and how those rocks at the  bottom of the deep pond were disturbed and it feels like as if those rocks are not able to be return and casted back into the earth where it belongs, not in my own pond where it is destroying me and each and every decision that I am ever making that is hurting me to the point where Ii want to destroy everything. Because I am not feeling so well in my mind as if this feeling will ever go away at all whatsoever.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as a father to want to evict my son and make him be homeless just like me and how my wife and I have basically kicked out our son as he was a baby, and gave him away to several people that would be of exponential caretaker for him. And how that never worked ever since, because if we held onto him any longer, he would cry  so much more and never turn to the point of stability. Due to the fact of our instability as husband and wife, hurting our son with our detrimental yelling and arguments and teasing remarks that are not what’s best at all, whatsoever. Nothing, and how he we are only making fun of each other in the worst ways possible, into an attempt to potentially hurt someone on purpose just because we want to have fun, when fun is not that way, it is  only abuse for the worst. In our delusion just because we think making fun and having with teasing remarks is the best way to go about anything to  gain some type of bond with the child of ours, that we’ve given away so man times and kicked out so many times due to the fact of instability and no way of treating our son with actual stability and common sense and practicality. It was all on theory and impractical, theoretical, bullshit that wasn't even best to do and project. No wonder he  is not able to be stable with us, because of our bullshit and how have projected so many harsh things onto him and into him, as he got in trouble, because we never could express ourselves to him and always isolated him, and therefore, most of the  anger came from me, and the isolation came from both of us as father and mother. No wonder he is a strange copy of DNA and heredity information that was passed down onto and projected onto as stupidity to the point where he will act out those minute detrimental qualities that aren’t even best to reenact ever again at all whatsoever. Even if he does, we would  yell at him and make him feel bad and angered just because we don’t want to accept and allow his bullshit that we have projected onto him, as we have accepted and allowed the same from ourselves. We just only suppressed it and made it worse within and upon ourselves, for the absolute worst of all, instability and theory and impracticality for the worst.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as parents as mother and father to give our son away so many damn times just because we can’t handle his instability of crying so much and how he knew deep down. That we are not the people to be taking care of him, and that he doesn’t want to be with us, just because of our lack of expression and instability and irrational ways of expression. And how I would cry so much  outside of the room instead of attending to my son to take care of him, instead, I left him crying in the  room and made it worse for him, isolated and crying with deep pain and grief and anger. To where he doesn’t know what is going on and he  isn’t available to see who is there to hug him and to take care of him with care and affection to do it properly and  effectively. And how I wasn’t even there for him, and how he kept crying and it echoed really loud within the room and it was hurting him, grieving intensely, to  where he would cry himself to sleep. And how i would do the same as well for the worst.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that i was left in my carriage and on the bed crying myself so intensely with anger and fright and sadness and deep sorrow. To where my parents are at and how I was being isolated and not taken care of with the right care and affection and heeded  attention. That I  was never given, and was only forever more being neglected of it, to the point where as i grew up older and older, I eventually never gave that attention to myself, nor did I ever allow it from others, no wonder i pushed everyone away, and how my father had made me  do the same thing and enforced, without even realizing that he was doing the same bullshit to me,  as i was a baby.  And hw this pattern kept on going within my life for years on end, affecting each and every fucking decision that i’ve ever made from the very moment i was left in the bedroom to cry out loud in  grief and deep pain to the point where i didn’t even know what the hell was going and why no one was here. And how i  was just a baby, I was letting myself cry and to get attention to whatever i wanted, but ever since, as I was growing up, I never got that personal attention for myself, therefore, I never reach out to anyone and always postponed my way  so a attention and  help, no wonder I never interact with others and how i am also isolating myself off as i was a baby and even as I was growing  up and never was allowed to go out and have friends and play with others. Because my father was always strict and restrained me from going anywhere and how he always wanted me to be home and have ever not to be home. But I never wanted to be, I wanted to have fun and express myself, but my father never did let me express myself, therefore, I never did truly ever express myself authentically, no  wonder I am as well doing the same thing that my father had done to me, as he had done to  himself and how his parents and other people have  done the same thing to himself as well. No wonder I always isolate myself in some type of way and varying degree to the point where I don’t even feel like I need the help, when in fact and reality, I am living the words of eviction of myself and isolation. No  wonder i am not connecting and  being with others and how my life is always lacking and full of limitation, to where i can’t even make true real money, instead have to be a slave idiot just like my parents and everyone else that I’ve ever known in my life, no wonder I am not connecting and actually truly getting the support to be with others, and how I am missing out on opportunities due to me as myself isolating  and postponing myself to the point where  I Don't even know why I am doing it, ever so often, not even realising that I have been doing this isolation and  eviction of myself of everyone else and around me that I’ve ever known still know now. And how my life hasn’t gotten better, due  to those formative years and as well as growing up past the  formative years and then being isolated off and doing it to myself more and more. Without even realising that i wasn't even truly ever getting far to where I wanted to go. Because I was so blind to the fact and point where I was just living words and pure dirty black  energy within me that is slowing me down and blocking and impeding my way, and how I don’t even know that I am impeding myself just because my father and mother  had done this to me as I was a baby, and how my father had done this to me when and as I was growing up and wanted to go outside and play. But never got to fully, even when my father would restrict me from going anywhere, because he didn’t want me to be unstable, when in fact he was already unstable himself. And how he is trying to hold me back and abuse me, when he is not keeping me safe, he is abusing my freedom to isolate me, because he always isolates himself as well, not even knowing and releasing that he is doing that to himself, whether he knows it or not. And how no wonder I’ve never gotten far and wanted to do whatever I wanted to do  with my life, but ever since till today, many wasted years later, and abused years later, I am now doing the same thing that my father had  enforced onto me, as a baby, given away, evicted. And much later as i was younger and wanted to go outside to play, and how my shoelace got caught in my bike spool where the chain connects  to the serrated blade to the gold chain and how he  dragged me in and hit me in the face and arm. And how he was angry at me and how my friends were confused and scared and afraid of what was happening to me and how I was about to be abused by an idiot who never  cared for me and is about to die soon if he doesn’t even realise that he needs to take care of himself. And if he doesn't, he’s fucked, and how i won’t be there for the funeral either. Fuck that. Self honestly and dishonestly in contradiction tot he pint where I don’t even care about him anymore, whether he lives or dies, he abused me and hurt my life, and how I am doing the same to myself, not even knowing that I am abusing myself, from what my parents had done to me, for the absolute fucking worst. How fucking detrimental that is, you know?, fucking shit.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that no matter what I do, I will be isolating myself, no matter if I am stuck in some place or have to do something that is of priority to me that I don't want to do. And how I am stuck in this situation of where I am financially and emotionally, and how I am not even truly free to where I want to be for the better. Abusing myself, as my parents have abused me and how I am doing what they are doing to me, not realising that i am living their actions that they have done to me in my own way, that isn’t best for me at all whatsoever. To where there is no  point of return for me, as if it is set in stone and not able to change and escape to truly be free and quit being a slave to myself and have to slave each and everything to and for myself as if I can’t ever truly be free for myself. Because I’ve been trapped all my life, and was never truly ever free, because I was only being isolated and trapped within myself and how my parents had done the same thing to me and even to themselves, t where i don’t even know what to do with my life, so therefore, nothing ever since happened for real. None of the efforts turned into real abundant positive results, it was never for the better, I was only forever more, abusing my opportunities and blinding myself to them to the point where I am not able to do whatever it takes for myself. And how no wonder i am postponing myself to not have a  life of true freedom of emotional stability, physically, and within financial stability as well. And how it is at a lack and limitation right now. And how it feels ever so hard, not knowing when I’ll ever get out of this mess and environment that isn’t even serving me, because I don’t even know how to serve me, nor do\ my parents either. They’re deadbeats, they’re stupid, they don’t know anything, therefore, they couldn’t event teach me anything, no wonder, they put me in school with the other brainwashed idiots and fools that don’t  even know anything and how the teachers ands students asked me to stop talking, while I wanted to  talk and do what I wanted  to do. And not bother with someone else’ rules that don’t even matter to me. Just because I didn’t think they  ever applied to me, as if I was  defying some type of reality, when In reality, I was just expressing myself and someone is trying to stop me from doing that, for people who don’t even have my best interest at heart and mind, at all whatsoever. No wonder I did the same thing for myself, not ever giving to myself, no wonder I have never made it truly to make my life a living abundant heaven, instead I’ve only ever since made it a living hell, just like my father and mother have done for me and the other various amounts of people that I’ve ever met and lived and was with, in my formative years. And how ever since, it got worse after that. Not ever being aware of why that ever was, at all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to isolate myself off, just because I feel that I am not worthy to be with others and how no  wonder I am not ever with people and being with others and connecting with others. And how I am always in this limited solitude to where I make excuses to the point where I don’t make the effort to  make any contact with others and always want to be with myself. And even if I am with others in public or even at their  home, I isolate myself the same way, just  in a different degree and manner. That I am not ever truly self aware, therefore, I never had a great relationship with myself, because my parents never gave that to me, therefore, i am now doing it, without even realising that i don’t care about myself because i truly don’t, even my financial future, at all whatsoever either. No wonder I don’t have enough money opportunities to make something real and valid for myself. No matter how good or bad it may be, everything in my life was always some type of detriment, no wonder I don’t care for anyone, in my own assumption and how I don't even care for myself. And no wonder I do not care for others, because I don’t care  for myself.  How sad and depressing that is, disappointing in fact, at a loss for the worst. No wonder I don’t have the money and life that i want, the relationships, the things that i want in my life, the abundance, and how i all have lack and limitation forever. But now that I realise this, I can truly change it for the better and along with the support from the right people who have best interest in my mind and how I can start truly caring for REAL, for the better.

When and as i see myself isolating myself and making  excuses as if  i have no one, when I do, I stop and breathe.

When and as I see myself not reaching out to others to make contact and do  something productive and actually fun for business and life itself, I stop and breathe.

When and as I see myself acting in ways to evict myself from other people and even from myself so subtly, I stop and breathe.

When and as I see myself postponing my freedom emotionally and within  financially, I stop and breathe.

When and as I see myself isolating myself off and sacrificing it for thinking that I have no one in my life, when I do, I stop and breathe.

When and as I see myself not making any sacrifices to make money and be free to be, do and have more in my life and postponing my actions within that,  I stop and breathe.

When and as i see myself not taking any inspired action to become free and make something real for myself, i stop and breathe.

When and as I see myself urging myself to not do what’s best, even if it is isolation, I immediately realise that, and stop and breathe and go do what is best for me to advance for the better.

When and as I see myself not doing what’s best for me and for others when and as I am around others, I stop and breathe.

When and as i see myself thinking that i am not able to do that of anything, I stop and breathe.

When and as I see myself thinking that I don’t feel like doing what I should be doing to advance myself, I stop and breathe.

When and as I see myself postponing myself to feel like I don’t want to do anything, when in  fact  it is a lie that I am telling myself, I stop and breathe.

When and as I see myself urging myself to live and experience  a lie, I stop and breathe and take self directive principle for truth and authenticity.

When and  as i see myself urging myself to lose all of my money and spending  it on stupid things, i stop and breathe.

When I see myself  not  making any  sort  of money to be free and have  something for myself and to have way more than enough, I stop and breathe  and go to get way more than enough by doing what’s best.

When and as I see myself not improving myself at all whatsoever to any degree, I stop and breathe.

When I see myself allocating my  time to not being serious with my life to make something real and abundant for my life for the better, I stop and breathe.

When and as I see myself not looking to get any nor give any support for myself and for others as well, I stop  and breathe and do so to give and get the support.

I realise that my parents never truly ever gave to me, they always took from me, and how I was also the one who would be taking from myself as well. Blinding myself of opportunities and how life was always already there for me. For my own life, that I was forever more deluding for the worst.

I realise that if my father would ever evict, I would not panic, I would know what to do and get the support from others who do care and how it is only his assumption and how that made me livid and angry just because he wanted to do that to me. Because of nonsense irrational decisions and along with his emotions  as well for the  worst. No wonder my life is the way it is till this  very day, not being to support myself, because my parents never  supported me, therefore, they isolated me and threatened me. To bow down to their stupid unknown laws and rules that don’t even make any sense to me, just because they don’t even know how to express  themselves  to me and to themselves and even to others. No wonder I was not able to express myself, therefore, I was always expressing myself in lack and limitation, in such an abundant reality, that people have perceived to be at a lack and limitation. When it is  their mind that has  made it that way, within their words and deeds and different definitions that have  caused havoc in their lives. And how that  was the same for my parents and as well as for me. No wonder I do not have any sort of  freedom, financial freedom, and emotional stability. It is all at a wasteful limitation and lacking effort and of results  as well.

I realise that I would always isolate myself and never be with others and never  connect with others, no wonder I always isolate myself thinking that I can do big things all on my own. When In fact  and i cannot, and how i communicate and express myself to the point where there is nothing of actual value coming from me to  be used for real to make a real result real and of possession within self direction for the better at all whatsoever.

I realised that I was isolated and evicted as a baby, given away multiple times as a baby, to my grandmother and to other people that i don’t even fucking know. And how they came to my house years later to introduce themselves that they’ve taken care of me, and how I really don’t give a shit  if  you came or not, you never wanted to be in contact with me ever since, so you don’t care. Get out, anyway, the same thing will be evicted and kicked out multiple times as I was growing up older and older, my irrationality got worse, as my  father never knew what to even do with me. Therefore, he was always as well irrational and stupid as well, not ever knowing  why I was acting this way, when in fact and reality, this is coming from him and a part of my own creation as well. Not ever  considering the fact that I did not  have a good childhood at all whatsoever, no wonder I am still broke, stuck at home, not free, emotionally and financially, at all whatsoever. And how  everyone treats me like shit, when in fact, no one is, I am the one who is doing that to me, no wonder I have such a shitty life, full of instability, irrationality, arguing and getting mad over things on a drop of a dime and a hat, with full force and vigorous anger for the absolute worst. Nothing was ever for the better, it was some type of danger and instability going on, there was never  any stability within me and my family. There was always separation, no one ever did  anything together, because no one ever knew how to express themselves to me, no wonder they couldn’t for themselves either, and how no wonder I  couldn’t do it for me either, because I just never knew how, so I never did, nor did I ever get the help for that either. No wonder my life is the way it is, not serious about making money and making lots of it. Therefore, everything was always a fucking struggle for me, it was never easy, I never made anything real of any profit ever since. No wonder  I do not have what I want in  my life, nor do my parents at all whatsoever either.

I realised that my parents never truly cared for me, no wonder I never truly cared for myself and for my life  and my  money and relationships  and everything that I’ve ever had in my life. No wonder  I was not able to create anything for real. Being upset and sad and depressed, having some type of ugly look on my face, always angry at something when I was not aware thatI was living the abuse that my parents had and have given to me many years ago. No wonder I was  not able to  truly  care for myself, but to hate myself and isolate myself into oblivion and for the  worst.

I realise that  I’ve got to ever have more than enough money, and now I never had more than under $2,000 USD, no nor did my parents either. They’ve always spent their money on worthless things and kept worthless things, no wonder my life is the way it is, emotionally and financially as well, for the worst. And how I am not able to get the opportunities and make my business great and purposeful. Therefore, I never truly cared about making anything real, I only thought that this is not something that I want to focus on, and to get rid of it and let it be there for now, and never heed purposeful attention onto it, to make a profit and make something real for myself. But even though, I just never did, because I never truly ever cared for my life, my relationships, my emotional stability, nor my financial situation within money and getting money at all either. No wonder I am not in the place where I want to be financially at all whatsoever. I haven't had enough ever since, I earned money from my first jobs, and even when I wanted to go into  business, it never worked either. Because of the detrimental living words, that I was living that weren't best for me. And how they were as well projected onto me by unstable irrational people who never had my best interest in mind  and heart, no  wonder, I did the same for myself as well, and how I don’t have enough. and how this has been going on for  years, not  ever having anything for myself at all whatsoever. Since the age of 11 or 12 and  onto 16, as it got worse, and worse into oblivion.

I realise that no wonder  I was  never able to  achieve anything in my life, it was  all for nothing,  all mediocre efforts  and inefficient and ineffective  inconsistent efforts. And how nothing was ever created for the better from me, because I never knew how. Therefore, I could never be able to do it, and within my instability as well, because in fact, I knew nothing to create anything for the better at all. No wonder I don’t have anything to be  real in my life, excluding each and every relationship that I’ve ever had, no wonder I don’t have  the money  that I want to have. And the life either as well, nothing for the better absolutely fucking nothing. Nothing real, ever.

I realise at times, I would always ask why in offense to others as if I wanted to exclude everyone from my life and for them to never help me. Because I truly deep down don’t want the help, due to my instability. And how it is just a mere excuse for delusion and interaction itself that could’ve been for the  better, instead it was neglected due to a irrational stupid response that wasn’t best for me and for the other person either at all whatsoever. And how I was in-stable, in a stable feeling as if I was going nowhere to ever truly be free at all whatsoever.

I realise that I was never truly ever free, I was forever trapped as a slave to my own body and mind and a slave to my parents and a slave to money and to my world and in my relationships that were never cultivated to be of fruitfulness and cooperation and collaboration for the better. Instead I was always in my mind, being  a loser for the worst. And how  this bullshit that i was participating in  was not helping me  get further to where i wanted to  go in my life. No wonder I am not where I want to be  and my parents fucked me up so bad and how I did the same to myself so badly and  therefore, I have never truly ever been  free, ever since age 1-7  and 8-9, 10-12, 16 and so on for the worst. And how my life has been a harsh struggle for a very very long time. And how I’ve never realised this, up until now. And how I was unable to realise this for so long, such a hard long struggle for so long, not able to make anything  real and of actual value, for myself and for and with others. At all, whatsoever.

I realise that I was never able to make anything truly real and of value at all whatsoever, even when it came to money, and the creativity of making and getting it. I just never knew how to do anything actually for the better at all whatsoever. I was slow, I didn’t know how  to process  information, therefore, I never could see more and  do more for my life. No wonder i was able to do and have more in my life, and how everything was always at a limit. Even the words, I knew and  attempted to know, had no true meaning to and within my foundation, as a person, and within my formative years as well. And how the  meaning to the words I knew and didn’t know of and just guessed at and with, had no meaning, therefore, I had no meaning to and for my life, at all whatsoever. No meaningful life, just a useless, worthless life, no matter how hard I tried at anything, nothing ever amounted to being achieved for real and for the better at all, whatsoever. No wonder I had a meaningless life and lived it for so many  years up until now, nothing  ever since created for the better at all, whatsoever. And how ever since, nothing EVER Real, was created for REAL at all. Whatsoever.

I commit myself to make life for real, develop and become the best version of myself for real, make love for real, make my actions within creating a life that I should’ve had for real, with abundance and wealth and prosperity and stability. Just like it should’ve been for real, connecting with myself intimately more for real, making life truly abundant for real, within for what’s best for all for real, for as I see myself as life and life resonance in awareness as self directive principle to lead as life!

I commit myself to grow and scale the money I am making with the power of the group and as well as taking self responsibility in self directing myself to take 100% responsibility as well within the group and encouraging others to do the same to keep increasing their efforts to make money much more effective and efficient. To do what’s best for all, within pragmatic ways practically and with stability, and common sense to keep persevering and persisting through to do the task and objectives simply and do what I simply planned out to do in the best ways possible. As my input = output to adapt to the situation and process to improve my input to get an effective and efficient input within the output. For as I see myself as life and life resonance in awareness and as self directive principle as LIFE!

I commit myself to help my kids as they grow up to be older and older, to become self-sufficient within the support and stability and the right foundation for them to be able to become to have a wonderful life of abundance and fun. Within the best learning ways at home and implementing things that we’ve learned and to make learning truly fun for the better, within stability and practically for the better. And encouraging my wife to do the same in the best ways possible of stability in her process and supporting her within the best ways possible of stability of care and affection as one and equals as life. For as I see myself as life and life resonance in awareness and as self directive principle as LIFE!

I commit myself to lead myself for real, help and support myself for real and to connect with others with purpose for real, and to do what is best for real in my business, within my employees, salespersons, scientists, engineers, educators, salespersons, lawyers and accountants, upper management within my company, senior partners, directors. To make things for real, to do it simply, and persistently and perseveringly in the best ways of stability and practicality for real. To never accept mediocrity and make our success in our actions and creations of what’s best for all for real, within creating a true monopolization for real, for what’s best for all for REAL, for as I see myself as life and life resonance in awareness within and as self directive principle and live by principled living for real, as LIFE!

I commit myself to live by principled living for real, no matter what, doing what’s best for all for real within principled living, and doing what’s best for my life and with others as well. To always Live by principles and nothing else, no feeling majority of the time will be of common sense, so we will make it practically and pragmatically, not ever theory at all. Practically, within sureness of myself and for and with others who are willing to live by principles, and to do the same with my colleagues by adapting and improving our principled living for the better. For as I see myself as life and life awareness as self resonance directive principle for and as life!

I commit myself to work with my team and not just by myself all the time, and of course to take responsibility within that and to help others to do the same as well. Within planning each and every hour effectively and meetings accordingly in the best ways possible for the time of certain business deals and meetings to happen at the right time in the best  ways possible for the better. For as I see myself as life and life resonance  as self directive principle as LIFE!

I commit myself to write self forgiveness to forgive myself of what is not best within  me and what is around me that if it is  affecting me in some type of way, within stop and breathing statements, to take self directive principle when and if a reaction were to ever come up. And to take care of what is here and be here as breath and life itself, within realisation statements to realise what I had been affected with and who was involved and what was going. Within that, I commit myself to write self commitment statements and to live the living change for real, to correct myself in application in the physical movement for and as my life for real. Within using the tools of TechnoTutor, and self forgiveness and self commitment corrective application and the support groups and connecting with others for real. For as I see myself as life and life principled living as self directive principle for and as LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment